where to get a diffuser?!

350 Russ

im a newbie to the 350z! i love it though, does anyone know where i can get a rear diffuser like the top secret one ive put a link for, only not a carbon fiber one that costs the earth! id happily take a cheaper fibreglass option! also my 350's a jap import and id like to get a spoiler like the standard uk little one, anyone know where from? ive been quoted at 140 the cheapest i have found from a scrappy!

Where is the Link?

If you mean this one

ntnsracing_2068_14656072

If it is you can get a mastergrade version in carbon from Envy

TS_diffuser_installed9.jpg

On the spoiler, check the for sale section on here, there is normally one or 2 around.... Enjoy the cutting ;) Also I think someone just ordered one from spoilerdepot.com in the states for a pretty good price...

i just found a spoiler on ebay for £40, seems a bit cheap but worth a go for the money! you never know might be alright! cheers for the help with the diffuser, not really happy with spending 600 + on it so im gonna keep trying to find a cheaper fibreglass jobbie! yes i know im a tightwad lol :bounce:

i just found a spoiler on ebay for £40, seems a bit cheap but worth a go for the money! you never know might be alright! cheers for the help with the diffuser, not really happy with spending 600 + on it so im gonna keep trying to find a cheaper fibreglass jobbie! yes i know im a tightwad lol :bounce:

Thought I'd say hello anyway :) Sarah :wave:

Where is the Link?

If you mean this one

ntnsracing_2068_14656072

If it is you can get a mastergrade version in carbon from Envy

TS_diffuser_installed9.jpg

On the spoiler, check the for sale section on here, there is normally one or 2 around.... Enjoy the cutting ;) Also I think someone just ordered one from spoilerdepot.com in the states for a pretty good price...

1557.jpg

I NEED that diffuser :cloud9:

its sexy isnt it!!!! i was thinking of getting the diffuser but without the sides and instead using the nismo rear bumper spats! just got to raid the piggy bank to pay for it! lol :bang:

Ive spent ages looking at different angles of it to see if it will fit with my exhaust withough hacking away too much of it . My main problem is that it will sit too low & ill just scrape it everywhere :dry: