Tracking

bernmc

Another crackling informative posting by me..

Glad to help gents, just be aware that the settings may have changed from the original if using the standard tyre size and manufacturer to try and eliminate a little feathering and noise but these should be correct for aftermarket tyres.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I've been in touch with Supertracker today and asked for a company who they would recommend in the Manchester/ Warrington area. They come up with this:

"Liam, I would recommend D P Tyres ask for Darren 01942 723366 or

secondly A&M Tyres both these Companies are in Wigan. Say we recommended

you."

If people are happy to travel, I'll make contact on Monday!

Val, Jacko and Andy let me know what you think :)

Ok guys I've been in touch with Supertracker today and asked for a company who they would recommend in the Manchester/ Warrington area. They come up with this:

you."

yeah but ask for price (don't mention discounts first) then tell em it's gonna be 3 or more of us and expect group discount :teeth:

you."

yeah but ask for price (don't mention discounts first) then tell em it's gonna be 3 or more of us and expect group discount :teeth:

Aye let me know.....

Quick question. If I get it done now with the 18" Rays on, Will I have to get it done again with the 19" volks coming my way? ?? :blush:

any reason bap is taking so long to ship your wheels mate? get them shipped, if his new ones haven't arrived yet, bricks are the only solution! :lol:

No its fine. I know why and don't have any issue with it..... kept me informed so just waiting like a kid for Xmas. Just that I have some tyre issues pressing me that causing concern but not going into detail on here .... :blush:

Great :dry:

Can we maybe drag this out until my wheels arrive then?.... should only be about a week or so away until they be on.... :blush:

Mind you, might take Liam that long to work out how to use a phone ;):D

Cheeky bugger :dry: how long did it take you to figure out the bluetooth :p

Ok Guys,

I've been in touch with Darren at DP Tyres. The check is completely free using his equipment :thumbs: Then £50 if any adjustment is required :D

I don't think a discount is on the cards, as this is pretty cheap imo. I may pop down this week to examine the set up and let you guys know ;)

Ok Guys,

I've been in touch with Darren at DP Tyres. The check is completely free using his equipment :thumbs: Then £50 if any adjustment is required :D

I don't think a discount is on the cards, as this is pretty cheap imo. I may pop down this week to examine the set up and let you guys know ;)

Sounds like a good shout to me, nice one Liam :thumbs:

Ok Guys,

Cool cheers Liam,

Let us know.... that sounds like a good deal. I'm assuming that's £50 for all 4? B)

Ok Guys,

Cool cheers Liam,

Let us know.... that sounds like a good deal. I'm assuming that's £50 for all 4? B)

Yeah... what seemed daft tho, he said he could do two for £25!!!

So say your backs are out and your fronts are good, only 25 notes :thumbs:

Ok Guys,

go on mate I think I need it pretty quickly as you know

bernmc,

Ddidn't realise there was a Z so close to me (I live just across the Warks/Leics border, just off A5).

I've used Brittania Tyres before as they're very cheap, but wasn't sure i'd like to let them loose on my Z!

Are they quite competant with the Supertracker?

I've allways had my tracking done at ProTyre (maiinly souther branches) - and they use a very similar machine if not the same, so I know how good they are.

I pressume if only the front's need doing, it'll be £30. I'm gonna see what WestWay (Cov Dealer) make of it again, but i'm not convinced.

Anybody know what the toe-in in "mm" correlates to in "degree Minutes" ?

Ok Guys,

go on mate I think I need it pretty quickly as you know

:lol:

bernmc,

Ddidn't realise there was a Z so close to me (I live just across the Warks/Leics border, just off A5).

I've used Brittania Tyres before as they're very cheap, but wasn't sure i'd like to let them loose on my Z!

Are they quite competant with the Supertracker?

I've allways had my tracking done at ProTyre (maiinly souther branches) - and they use a very similar machine if not the same, so I know how good they are.

I pressume if only the front's need doing, it'll be £30. I'm gonna see what WestWay (Cov Dealer) make of it again, but i'm not convinced.

Anybody know what the toe-in in "mm" correlates to in "degree Minutes" ?

Small world. We're also just off the A5 heading towards yokelland.

The supertracker guy is very enthusiastic, and seems pretty competant. I've always heard good things about protyre though, so don't know if Brit could live up to it. The operator is keen to show off his toy- he's invited me in both times I've been (in fact, when I took the VR4 in yesterday, he spotted me in the car park, and grabbed my keys from the back of the queue and took the car straight in!), so you'll get to keep an eye on things!

Price is £15 (inc VAT) for each wheel adjusted.

• 4 weeks later...