Tracking

bernmc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly cheaper mate, free if no adjustment is req'd!!!

I might pop down this weekend and let you lot know how I get on :thumbs:

that's just cheating! wait for us you pita :p

OK OK :teeth:

This Saturday anyone???

No chance for me this weekend, sorry mate, do need to do it soon tho, plus Jacko's away at the mo. Any other suggestions??

Possibly cheaper mate, free if no adjustment is req'd!!!

I might pop down this weekend and let you lot know how I get on :thumbs:

that's just cheating! wait for us you pita :p

OK OK :teeth:

This Saturday anyone???

No chance for me this weekend, sorry mate, do need to do it soon tho, plus Jacko's away at the mo. Any other suggestions??

How about Sat 7th October???

Sorry can't wait any longer peeps :)

Can understand that mate, its looking like its gonna be real difficult to get us all together for this anyway and I suspect that we're gonna end up going in drips & drabs. Make sure you let us know what they're like tho :thumbs:

Sorry can't wait any longer peeps :)

Can understand that mate, its looking like its gonna be real difficult to get us all together for this anyway and I suspect that we're gonna end up going in drips & drabs. Make sure you let us know what they're like tho :thumbs:

NP Andy, might go today!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
As we didn't know when we were going or who could make it, i went down to D P Tyres and booked in for tomorrow morning. £25 for 1 axle and £35 for both. Will let u know how i get on.

Chris

Chris still not got round to this,,, sorry,,, your the guinea pig :blush:

OK Just got back!

It was £35 for all four corners adjusted, which is cheaper than what we were originally quoted.

The service i recieved from Darren was good. He told me what he was doing as he was doing it and let me watch the work being carried out as the computer adjusted itself. The Supertracker system is pretty smart and as mentioned earlier adjust in realtime wirelessly, with the toe on the screen constantly changing as Darren was turning the spanners.

I found my rear toe was -2.4 when it should have been between +0.8 - +1.9, which from my little knowledge of suspension is quite far out.

All i can say from the short journey home is that the car feels much more planted. For £35 i cant believe i didn't do it earlier.

I have my printout, if anyone wants to see it let me know.

Chris

Oh yeah forgot to mention... Who beat me to it?!!

Darren mentioned that he had done a Z with 20" wheels just the other week?

That's possibly a little fib.... I went down last week without booking in,,, he didn't have time to do it but we checked to see if we could get it on the ramps with my body kit and all....

Told you the price was good. Glad you were happy with the service :)

D.P Tyres

Unit 8, Landgate Ind Est,Wigan Rd, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, Lancashire WN4 0BW

think its Junction 25 off the M6. come off slip road and take a right at the roundabout, follow road for around 400 yards, it will be the 2nd turning on your left just before a speed camera.

• 2 weeks later...