Im sooo angry !!!

player2301

:rant::rant: lol

Just woke up after a long nite shift chasing criminals and generaly putting myself at risk for some little scrote to nick my lovely chrome valve covers and caps (£15) worth, From outside my own house, just fitted after the company who done my wheels jucked them in for free !!!!!!

I cant believe how this country is going no one has any repect for anyone or anything anymore its a sad sad world

im just worried bout my daughter whos 10, In another 10 years its gonna be wild !!

the kids already gang up and kill adults and there parents really dont give a F**K !!

this will be about the 12 set over the years :rant:

i know its only little and i have just ordered some more off ebay but they will prob go aswell lol ...

Sorry bout the rant but i know everybody will have a story or a point to add.....

next ones get :boxing: lol

what you'd give to catch the little feckers in the act??!! you dont **** with another guys autombile!

problem is that if you did break their legs/knock out their teeth/castrate them, or dish out any other suitable punishment you'd be the one the police actually do anything to!!

Rant away buddy !!!! :rant:

I couldnt do your job mate, I would end up belting the little feckers... usually the parents of these little scotes are even worse so i'd probably end up belting them too. :boxing:

Get the screw on Zed ones bud, they look good and can only be nicked if the little gits have got a teeny weeny allen key !!! :p

Time we left the EU and got some proper discipline back - those who got the birch for thieving in the past seldom re-offended - sorry of this upsets any namby-pmaby liberal do-gooders, but the country's going to ruin because of so called "human Rights" what about the rights of the victims to protect their property?

Time we left the EU and got some proper discipline back - those who got the birch for thieving in the past seldom re-offended - sorry of this upsets any namby-pmaby liberal do-gooders, but the country's going to ruin because of so called "human Rights" what about the rights of the victims to protect their property?

I dont think its got anything to do with the EU.....the belt still rules in greece!! Or the copper's torch if you are unlucky enough to be given a ride from them!!! :lol:

And we are part of the EU as well.... :ninja:

Obviously this country's problem is lowering speed limits and reducing road deaths from 600 to 560... Not unemployment, not education, not life quality, nope none of those :p

Enough said or i ll get carried away and get banned from the general dental council.... :dummy:

richbrook do some good antitheft ones, which only come off with a special key (not an allen key) spins on the spot without the key.

my personal view, if you want to commit a crime you leave your rights at the door. if you get caught burgling and someone kicks the crap out of you, well its your own bloody fault.

you know why places like B&Q have signs on the high barbwire fences that say "danger serious may occur if you climb this fence" or " danger barbwire" etc. because thieves have injured themselves on them and then sued the comapny for injuries.

and its not the EU, although i'd rather be out of it, its our bloody beaurcratic over zelest paper pushers who take everything the EU says to the letter and then some. its people making paper pushing jobs for the sake of it. get rid of half the civil servants and quangos, and consultants and you'd be on your way to saving serious capital and actually letting docotrs, teachers and coppers to get on with waht they do best.

richbrook do some good antitheft ones, which only come off with a special key (not an allen key) spins on the spot without the key.

my personal view, if you want to commit a crime you leave your rights at the door. if you get caught burgling and someone kicks the crap out of you, well its your own bloody fault.

you know why places like B&Q have signs on the high barbwire fences that say "danger serious may occur if you climb this fence" or " danger barbwire" etc. because thieves have injured themselves on them and then sued the comapny for injuries.

and its not the EU, although i'd rather be out of it, its our bloody beaurcratic over zelest paper pushers who take everything the EU says to the letter and then some. its people making paper pushing jobs for the sake of it. get rid of half the civil servants and quangos, and consultants

and you'd be on your way to saving serious capital and actually letting docotrs, teachers and coppers to get on with waht they do best.

Here here :clap:

Afraid it is the way of the world, and we are all made angry through it. We have all experienced something been nicked, and experienced the fuzz showing no interested. :angry: The only way to go is deal with the scrotes yourself. :boxing: The way to go is the anti theft caps. I bought some a couple years ago and they are still in tact :thumbs: I bought them from Courtesy (Texas) but it seems they dont do them anymore??

My dad had the best answer a week or so ago. A cheeky little sod on a bike was shouting and swearing outside his house. Dad went out told him to push off at which the lad told my dad where to get off :headhurt: The boy was thrown down the embankment fastly followed by his bike :blackeye: The lad was shouting still about getting the police. My dads response was, well you know where I live. Thats the way :#1: