New Car

350zPaul

how much do i want one of those!!!! looks great. I'm guessing you have a friend that works for an insurance company? :lol:

Nope just fortunate we have had a fleet policy for a few years so it was a case of adding the GTR on as a personal car :D.

Test drove a few cars before getting the GTR and the R35 was hands down the winner the others quite disappointing infact :teeth: its an amazing car to drive!.

Thanks for all the compliments guys :thumbs:.

Paul

I reckon he is in the bubble making business. The people that make the liquid that goes into the bubbles you can blow.

Thats my best guess.

Well done though mate - 21! Jesus - you're definently doing something right if you're doing it by yourself. Keep at it and who knows?! Could have a Mclaren by the time you're 25. lol.

Out of curiosity...what other cars did you test drive?

Test Drove a;

Lamborghini Gallardo Lp560-4 Pros- Lovely looking car, Gets lots constantly, sounds lovely, fast and handles well

Cons- Very uncomfortable to drive, i drove it for 30mins and had to get out, legs and back were incredibly painful, offset pedals made you ofter hit the accelerator instead of the brake, steering wheel set ridiculously high.

Audi R8 Pros- again stunning to look at, very fast, lovely interior

Cons- Felt like i was being totally ripped off paying that for an audi, again quite uncomforable, fast but nowhere near the GTR or the Lambo, the servicing costs and parts, the salesman telling me i needed to spend £115,000 on the v10 instead of the poor v8( his words not mine).

Thats what i weighed up when i looked at the 3 cars, and i now fully believe i made the correct descision :).

Cheers. Paul

At 21 you're test driving a Gallardo, R8 and GTR and end up actually buying a GTR. Seriously, what is it that you do?

We get all sorts of random wannabe's trying to show off saying they've had some stupidly fast expensive stuff on this forum before getting the zed and almost every time it turns out that they are obviously lying (I have no idea why people do this, but hey ho).

You on the other hand are actually 'living the dream' so to speak. Example; I'm 24 with a very good job and people say I'm doing very well for myself - however I wouldn't yet dream of owning a GTR or Gallardo (financial suicide!). I could probably just about stretch it (and I mean really stretch it), but forget about having a life or paying rent, bills, etc. Buying it is one thing, but servicing, etc would be overload.

I think I speak for most of us when I say we're pretty shocked at how someone so young has got such an incredible machine - good on you I say and well done. You're obviously working hard and have probably found a niche market. :)

Now....what is it you do?!! :p

lovely car mate, used to have a red one at work for a while last year, v imposing and pretty solid :)

At 21 you're test driving a Gallardo, R8 and GTR and end up actually buying a GTR. Seriously, what is it that you do?

It's obvious...

...he's a p0rnstar :lol: :lol: :lol:

it seems he doesnt wanna say!

I work as a robotic engineer.....no not like the dancing robot kind, but similar to those who used to paint "picasso" in the Citroen advert only the machines we sell are to foundries,

When parts are cast using iron there is "flash" on the cast part and the machine we sell grinds that flash so you have your finished article which is then often shot blast.

We often get car parts in e.g VW, Merc, Audi, Garrett, DAF.

Thats what i do.

Thanks for all the compliments :thumbs: top guys.

Paul

I work as a robotic engineer.....no not like the dancing robot kind, but similar to those who used to paint "picasso" in the Citroen advert only the machines we sell are to foundries,

When parts are cast using iron there is "flash" on the cast part and the machine we sell grinds that flash so you have your finished article which is then often shot blast.

We often get car parts in e.g VW, Merc, Audi, Garrett, DAF.

Thats what i do.

Thanks for all the compliments :thumbs: top guys.

Paul

Any jobs going :p