SAW/STEALTH rides at Thorpe Park - AMAZING !!!!

Being a northerner I thought I would head south for a long weekend for a change.

Stayed in a holiday inn in Guildford. Very nice !!!

On Saturday we went to Thorpe Park and first thing I did was queue up for the SAW ride, Man its awesome, then I went on the Stealth ride.... man that is some roller coaster, I dont think ive ever been on a rollercoaster that goes as fast or as high !!!!!

for me SAW was too rough to have repeat goes :headhurt: .................but stealth is awesome, last time i went managed 8 goes one after the other (virtually no queue) :teeth:

yes, i love coasters :yahoo:

if your a coaster nut you might be interested in the 2 uk clubs, am a member of each, a bit geeky but it is fun :teeth:

http://www.coasterclub.org/

http://rccgb.co.uk/

i do prefer the first club link tho (ECC - european coaster club), usually on a club trip you get one of the major coasters all to the club, sometimes when the park is open or when it's just shut :teeth:

We managed to get my 12yo niece to ride SAW :evil: Excellent ride, Stealth is fantastic too. Good tip for Stealth - go in the single-rider queue, it's such a short ride it's not worth queuing for 60 mins just to sit together, only 10 mins in the s.r. queue :thumbs:

we should do a london to brighton run from thorpe park, the smart car owners club do it every year and its an amazing sight...i have connections as well ;)

Smart cars might fit in better in Brighton, 'no offence' to anyone from Brighton but I went down there for one of my mates Stag do's and it was a bit mincey 'again no offence', there were about 20 burley blokes and none of the bouncers would let us in anywhere apart from a couple of mincer clubs ' no offence'. Obviously im not homophobic as you can tell by all the 'no offences', Just wasnt my cup of tea. :wacko:

Thorpe Park to Blackpool pleasure beach ??? :thumbs:

Thorpe park is awesome not too far from me, i havent tried Saw yet, but if you liked Thorpe Park you should go on Fright Nights, everything is halloween themes and they have horror film themed mazes with real people in them its crazy!!