"Z"manalex (9) lifes down to (7)

ddmroadster350z

Tonight at the infamous Knockhill Race Track Alex again has stains "You know where" :lol:

With the "Z" going extremely well & chasing a 4 wheel drive Evo & having a GT3 rs Porshe up his jacksy was coming into "clarks" a fast right hander he sarated to overtake the Evo. the ZMan didn't see oil on the racing line from a blown engine re Lotus Elise, was now doing a 360 degree piroette commonly known as "F----n He-- my ball- are in my mouth where am i going, landing luckily axle deep in the gravel inches short of the tyre wall. :thumbs:

With the snapped wishbone last week & this lucky escape tonight, the law of averages are (7) lifes left. I can vouch after a couple of laps to get rid of the stones the "Z" man was flying, constantly hitting 130mph on the straight & with new geometry setting after wish bone scenario really gripping the corners :#1:

A Great night Alex as always :yahoo:

:drive1

Any pictures mate ??

I hope Alex that everything is good :thumbs:

All good mate, thanks :thumbs: just can't legislate for dropped fluids, took the marshalls 10 minutes to get me pulled from the gravel trap and 15 mins to get the track sorted with loads of cement dust applied on a 200 meter section of the track

I am sure somebody will have a video :scare:

It must have been quite spectacular the Zed and the GT3 pirouetting in tandum :drive1:drive1

Do you have any sort of cage on the car, Alex, or are you relying on the standard roll-over protection?

Been considering a cage for a while now mate but the roof gets in the way but perhaps a winter project.

I just rely on the oem protection and my crappy driving :drive1:lol:

However it does become quite dangerous when you collect dropped fluids and you travel sideways into the gravel. :scare: