Sunset Recently sold 8K5 Wolverhampton buyer

nikbiomed

Hi

Does anyone know of a recent sale of a 350z to a guy in the Wolverhampton area. Its supposed to be a High Mileage Sunset and he said he bought if for 8K5 which sounds a bit cheap even for a High Miler. Reason for asking is that this guy has been in contact with me over the past month or so trying to PX his cars against the roadster I have for sale. First it was a Peugeot 309 Cabriolet, I think, but now it seems he has bought a 350z and he is trying to PX this now. I said to him he should have bought mine in the first place but maybe the other guy took his Pug in PX. So I am trying to find out about this 350z before I go out and talk buisness.

Any info would be helpfull, even if it points me in the direction of the seller.

Any idea what year bud.

mmm not too sure I think it was a 2004 or around that year, defo a UK one though. It did not have SAT Nav but leather interior, was about all I could get out of him at the time. Been looking on the Sales Ads here and there is a Sunset just sold with high mileage which could be it but the guy seems like he is up for keeping it. My potential PX er is up for ditching it. mmmmm

Deffo not my car, got the asking price for mine.

There was one that sold for £8.5k from county durham, with high mileage and on an 04 plate. It was owned by an old gentleman who did look after it. A very nice car from the description at the time. Anyway, may not be the same car but you never know.

I have asked the guy to send me some pics but he has'nt as yet, so am already getting suspicious. I did a bit of research too and found that it was not Steves car neither. I guess I will just have to go along with mine and take a look. Will get some pics and put on ere just in case you guys know of it, before I do any deal. Sound promissing though as I need a few £K for my next project car and this would release it aswell as keeping a Zed, winner all round really.