Gone Baby gone.

helimeddaz

Anxiety sets in. :headhurt:

The Z has gone to the bodyshop for the kit fitting. Days of nail biting and worry with it out of my sight.

My Tempur/Drift pearl orange car is in for an N1 rear spoiler (EPR), N1 sides (Mad Motors), Varis front lip (Envy) and Rear carbon diffuser (TheZstore.Com in the US)

The worry and agonising. Will the fit be good, will the paint match and finish be right (Pearl hard to do). Body shop recommended, but still worried.

Asked them to take photos. So I’ll update as soon as I can.

Cant wait to get it back. :bounce:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Here's the update. Collected car from bodyshop after finding out the front lip was for the pre-facelift. :blush:

Gaz from Envy's been great. he's waiting for right one to come in and doing a collect and exchange then. So shortly he'll have a pre facelift Varis lip which looks really great and is top quality back in stopck and I'll have the right 1 for my Z. :teeth:

Untill then all the rest if the bits are in primer and I get to keep my Z with me for a bit.

Missed it though. :dummy:

Mine is now going in on Monday..... :byebye:

Although I am now slightly concerned about the Varis lip. Ive got one of these to go on..... hope ive got the right one :dry:

have you tried test fitting it first?

No, I just thought they were a universal fit to be honest..... I will try it tomorrow or Friday... mines not the facelift model so fingers crossed it should be alright :dry:

Although I am now slightly concerned about the Varis lip. Ive got one of these to go on..... hope ive got the right one :dry:

If you haven't and yours is a facelift one and your car is not, Then we could swap.(Result) maybe :headhurt:

Will let you know bud.. hopefullly tomorrow depending on work... its busy season at the mo :yawn:

If you haven't and yours is a facelift one and your car is not, Then we could swap.(Result) maybe :headhurt:

Will let you know bud.. hopefullly tomorrow depending on work... its busy season at the mo :yawn:

Ok,

PM me if yours is for the facelift model. I have a pre-face lift VARIS lip. It dont fit.

Hope yours is right. If not e can help eachother out.

Regards