Light deflectors for driving in europe

Arkwright

Im taking my dads 350z round europe tomorrow and just remembered i need headlight deflectors. Are there some special ones for the 350z or are they just universal? And where do i put them on the lights?

Many thanx

Zulley (Arkwrights son)

I'm interested in this too. I bought a pack of deflectors from Halfrauds yesterday that claim to work with Halogens and to have instructions for fitting inside, but I haven't opened the pack yet :doh: so can't comment on how good they are. Other's people experience may want to share their experience?.

I fitted them to my wifes golf. Come with all the I structions you need. To be honest I think they are a bit pointless but apparently they are now the law. If it was my car I wouldn't bother but the wife insisted. They clean off fairly easy with some meths.

Standard ones from Halfords or ferry/tunnel terminal do the trick. I'm never convinced they do a great deal despite following instructions to a tee, but it would be unlucky to pick up a fine for not having them. A little glass cleaner will bring the sticky stuff off no worries :thumbs: