Nismo cold air induction kit

Cookbot

I have looked all over for one but just can't find one in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where one of these mystical items can be found? They seem as rare as rocking horse poop! I've already called Envy Performance which is the only web supplier I can find and they've been waiting over 2 month.

Thanks ya'all, Cookbot.

For what it's worth - I have the Nismo (dual) CAI .. and I just love it. Quality and the sound ... woohoo !!!

Oh yeah, got it from Envy and did have to wait a fair few weeks ... but it was really worth it. In fact, beyond my expectations. 4 months on and I still love every minute of it.

:yahoo::#1::clap:

I have looked all over for one but just can't find one in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where one of these mystical items can be found? They seem as rare as rocking horse poop! I've already called Envy Performance which is the only web supplier I can find and they've been waiting over 2 month.

Thanks ya'all, Cookbot.

if its for the 2003-2006, it has been discontinued

I might be able to locate one however, as I think I know of a friend that has a bunch

Thanks ya'all, Cookbot.

if its for the 2003-2006, it has been discontinued

I might be able to locate one however, as I think I know of a friend that has a bunch

It would be for an 06 model, so if you can source a new one, I have cash waiting. Much appreciated if you can get one.

Thanks, Cookbot.

When I bought my car, a 2003 UK Z, it had one of these fitted, but the guy that fitted it had only put it on a short pipe. He gave me a box with all the left over bits, and I got my mate to have a look at it the other day while Im down the road. He reckons that it wont fit a uk spec car as it pops out where the headlight washer bottle is located - is this correct? Is there a way round it without removing the bottle??

Cheers

Mart

• 3 weeks later...