Whats this?

Shaun1982

Hi guys ive just took this out my passenger footwell,looks to me like a cd holder or maybe even an empty first aid box.lol. Anyway one of you might be able to shed some more light onto what it is.Wont let me upload the pics on here so ill have to link to imageshack as even they dont thumbnail anymore :thumbdown:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6358/photo008uuq.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7835/photo009v.jpg

My fto had its flare in still but that was just the one in a holder attached to the passenger kick plate,could be right though matey,just wondered if anyone knows what it wa s& if its any use to anyone,i hate stuff like that,especially whats left behind when its removed :angry:

Pics of where it was attached?

Oh and use photobucket for pics and just post the image code!

use [ i m g ] then insert the html link that normally ends with .jpg [ / i m g ] obviously no spaces!!

Your pics are also too big... seems like there is a limit of 1024 hight and width on here.. Just resize the pics to 800x500 or 500x800 if they are portraits!

Cheers Fiddy & ebized :thumbs: i just took them on my phone & put them on pc.lol. I always used to use imageshack,they used to give you thumbnails but not anymore so ill give photobucket a try next time tar :)

It was attached to the edge of the centre console fiddy,just before it meets the carpet if thats any help,if not ill go get a photo for you,was only attached by two screws

I have a JDM with flare still in it and it doesn't have a box like that, just a small holder it clips into. I have no idea what that is unfortunately but it looks like a sneaky place to stash things, (if you have things you need stashed?)

Sorry i couldn't be any help

Muttley