Annoying problem

Zedrush

Hi guys hope you dont mind me asking on this site, the key on my car has no case or hole for a keyring to go through so you cant attach it to a set of keys, its annoying because it makes it really easy to lose. Ive been searching on web for a case for it so that I can attach it to a set of keys but to no avail. Anyone know anyone or know where I can get a case for it as I would of thought they would of sorted out something by now :dry:

AMkey006JPG.jpg

new-aston-martin-dbs-key.jpg

(pics nicked from google)

Yeah, that is pretty dumb - especially when you want to attach your tesco club card plastic thing on it! :lol:

I know what you mean though - a keyring doesn't stop you losing your car key, but when you've got your house keys etc on and its all big and jangly its easier to find in your handbag! I'll have a think.............

Surely you dont want it on a keyring as the keys will bash about the dash when you start it and drive? Or do you mean have some kind of quick release so you can remove it to insert it into the hole?

Sorry bud, never had that problem with mine :lol: Maybe Aston can sell you a case? B)

That's not a key - its an Emotional Control Unit! :lol:

:wacko::wacko: what on earth is an emotional control unit???? sounds like a name I should give my missus :lol:

As you dont know what the ECU is, I demand you surrender it to me immediately!

How about a leather Zippo Lighter belt holster?

Belt holster? :scare: To go with the mobile phone belt holster! :lol: My solution would be a drill!!!! Straight through the Aston logo. You can attach a piece of string then. :thumbs:

crude :lol: would it not look like a key tampon then?

Jay, is it not keyless entry and start? Just leave it in your wallet.

This has an added advantage. If you get back to your car and you cant get in, you know you've lost your wallet. :lol:

Surely it is - even my mates Astra has that! He just walks up to it and it unlocks.

This has an added advantage. If you get back to your car and you cant get in, you know you've lost your wallet. :lol:

Surely it is - even my mates Astra has that! He just walks up to it and it unlocks.

Not keyless start though ;)

If it was keyless start, Jay would'nt be able to get "emotional" about it...

Maybe thats why they gave it that name. Its that easy to lose having no way of securing it that you end up spending a fortune on replacements and recoding - that would make me rather "emotional" too.

All good stuff to know for the future Jay, you keep finidng these faults buddy, it will save me a whole lot of research later, cheers :thumbs:

Im trying to be productive - honest.

Maybe thats why they gave it that name. Its that easy to lose having no way of securing it that you end up spending a fortune on replacements and recoding - that would make me rather "emotional" too.

All good stuff to know for the future Jay, you keep finidng these faults buddy, it will save me a whole lot of research later, cheers :thumbs:

Im trying to be productive - honest.

:lol::blush: If you lose or break the glass key will cost just under £2000 to replace :wacko: Its not keyless entry or keyless start. I think there is the option to have this but this one didnt have it and I didnt want to wait for one to be made, but does have the bang and olufsen speakers B) Petrol consumption aint bad either and the seats are very comfortable not too soft or too hard, could I do long journeys in it without back ache... yes, can i drive it as my daily driver, I do :thumbs:

Haha, amazing....

Vauxhall 1 - Aston MArtin 0 :lol: