Carbon Wrap

dominique

That looks great, I seem to remember someone saying to me that they werent really into modifying the zed. ;)

:lol:

I seem to remember being told that too, I guess that the problem living withing driving distance of Sarah's place :lol:

Looks very good btw B)

Reminds me of when i was a kid and my dad used to 'do up' cars in our garage at home. He always used to say a black vinyl roof hid a multitude of sins - until one day a monkey at longleat peeled it off! :lol:

I think the process has come on a bit since then! Looks nice Dom!

Reminds me of when i was a kid and my dad used to 'do up' cars in our garage at home. He always used to say a black vinyl roof hid a multitude of sins - until one day a monkey at longleat peeled it off! :lol:

I think the process has come on a bit since then! Looks nice Dom!

:lol: A modern day "vinyl roof" - I'd never thought of it like that before! :lol:

That looks great, I seem to remember someone saying to me that they werent really into modifying the zed. ;)

:blush: I had a feeling you'd remind me of that Martin! It all started with the stubby aerial... and then I met the Chilli's! :p

Looking lovely Dominique ... and the Car ;)

Thanks Andy :winkiss:

Ah...I remember the time when I was "only" going to buy a gearknob whilst at an Envy Mod day.......

Left that day with the Nismo Gearknob............and Nismo Oil cap..........and Nismo Rad Cap...........oh and the Varis Carbon Bonnet...... :lol::lol::lol:

You haven't been over for a while Mark...............can't you trust yourself :lol: