Alcantara?

srobrien

I've softened it up in the washing maching, it wraps fine but the problem is the there is too much spare material when it wraps around the humps its a bit hard to explain. Using spray adhesive and its fine.

Im sure it can probably be done but I dont have the skill, time, patients or material to do it. Flocking should only cost around £70ish which is what i would pay for alcantara anyway.

R

Yeah i think so, my strut brace is gonna look sweet though. I may get the whole lot flocked in time when i find the spare cash.

R

Chris's hdad something done to his looked really nice at north weald, don't know if it was flocked or alacantra lined but it did look good.

Yeah i think so, my strut brace is gonna look sweet though. I may get the whole lot flocked in time when i find the spare cash.

R

Chris's hdad something done to his looked really nice at north weald, don't know if it was flocked or alacantra lined but it did look good.

Alcantra (fake stuff). Looks good, but is fading in the sun. Its going off for a flocking when I get the time/money :teeth: