Nismo front bumper or carbon fibre - cant decide

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I can't decide what to go for.

Someone has got a gorgeous blue 06 ZED with nismo's and clear lights (from mids meet) and he has got a carbon fibre lip that looks awesome - I love your car bud !

Ive just bought a set of nismos and looking at modding the bumper too, I like the nismo kit, i have the boot spoiler but im not sure whether the nismo bumper will be a bit much. I think the carbon fibre looks a bit more subtle and classy but im not sure it goes with blade silver.

Has anyone got any pics on a blade of either options and I value anyones opinion on there preferred syle :thumbs:

Why not get the Nismo V2 replica with carbon lip,then you get best of both worlds. :thumbs:

Great call :thumbs:

And in stock too :thumbs:

Can you pm the price on this chilli ? Like I've said there's a few things I need to get from you but just bought nismo wheels this month so may have to wait till next pay day to purchase

Why not get the Nismo V2 replica with carbon lip,then you get best of both worlds. :thumbs:

Great call :thumbs:

And in stock too :thumbs:

Can you pm the price on this chilli ? Like I've said there's a few things I need to get from you but just bought nismo wheels this month so may have to wait till next pay day to purchase

Its £555;

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=8478

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

Front lip is Varis in carbon,bumper is standard.Thinking of going the Nismo V2 replica with carbon lip myself,but only after I have my latest mods done. ;)

I think I prefer the Varis lip on standard rather than the V2.... Gimme a shout if you upgrade and I will have the lip off you if you want to sell it :thumbs:

Front lip is Varis in carbon,bumper is standard.Thinking of going the Nismo V2 replica with carbon lip myself,but only after I have my latest mods done. ;)

I think I prefer the Varis lip on standard rather than the V2.... Gimme a shout if you upgrade and I will have the lip off you if you want to sell it :thumbs:

i think austin 350z had a silver standard bumper, with carbon lip, and air duct all fitted and was looking at doing a swap if that helps.

i think austin 350z had a silver standard bumper, with carbon lip, and air duct all fitted and was looking at doing a swap if that helps.

Cheers rt , I checked it out but it was not quite as subtle as I wanted, didnt really want the air duct or it being de-badged. But cheers :thumbs:

My mods come end of month but go on holiday early sept so could get end of sept before i decide wether i go with the nismo bumper.

I will let you know if i decide to sell the varis lip. :thumbs: