sunset orange wheels options

dan4

i know the staggered setup works but thats with differing offsets, using the same offsets for equal width wheels is what im offered with the 5zigens

I suppose the question is....Is anyone else running this setup

I love the wheels its just a shame its not so simple as just buying them :console:

i know the staggered setup works but thats with differing offsets, using the same offsets for equal width wheels is what im offered with the 5zigens

I love the wheels its just a shame its not so simple as just buying them :console:

I don't know of anyone off hand in the UK running the same width all round (other than on standard rims ;) ). However, there are many who run this sort of set up in the US. Try my350z.com or 350z-tech.com (search first or you will be flamed!) and see what those guys are running. Or PM Adam at Z1 Performance (one of our traders) - he will know and is a good guy so shouldn't mind giving out a little free advice. :thumbs:

Pm'd him :thumbs:

I have also found these in the meantime that may be better fitment, they are staggered.....

Stern ST11

18x8.5 ET25

18x9.5 ET25

They have a 3.5inch rear dish B)

1ST11HS1.jpg

Sizes and offsets seem fine.

I don't know of anyone off hand in the UK running the same width all round (other than on standard rims ;) ). However, there are many who run this sort of set up in the US. Try my350z.com or 350z-tech.com (search first or you will be flamed!) and see what those guys are running. Or PM Adam at Z1 Performance (one of our traders) - he will know and is a good guy so shouldn't mind giving out a little free advice. :thumbs:

I think DjTimo is running 9.5 all round :)

Digsy is right, standard 17" wheels are the same width all round, 8" IIRC. Rays are 8 and 8.5".

I would go with a staggered setup though if you can :thumbs:

When did the Zed come with standard 17"? Thought they were all 18" ? Some JDM's come with 17". I have a set in the garage that are staggered, 8 and 8.5, I stand corrected on the 1" difference!

These!

http://tuneman1.tripod.com/nissan-350z.jpg

Digsy is right, standard 17" wheels are the same width all round, 8" IIRC. Rays are 8 and 8.5".

When did the Zed come with standard 17"? Thought they were all 18" ? Some JDM's come with 17". I have a set in the garage that are staggered, 8 and 8.5, I stand corrected on the 1" difference!

These!

From the 350z-tech.com Wiki...

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/G35_OEM_ ... l_Overview

BTW Your link is blank for me, Mark.

These!

From the 350z-tech.com Wiki...

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/G35_OEM_ ... l_Overview

BTW You link is blank for me, Mark.

Sorry I meant std 18" are 8" all round. Typo :blush: Still stands though, the JDM 17s are 8" all round too :)

Aren't the standard (non-Rays) rims the same width all round?

Nope, all wheels that come on the cars from Nissan are staggered by at least 1"... Thats why you have the little screw thing on the front hubs to stop you from putting the rear wheels on the front!

no they aren't...at least not on US cars

all the tires are staggered, but some trim levels have the same width wheels all around

let us know what wheels you're after, as we're big dealers for 5Zigen

Nope, all wheels that come on the cars from Nissan are staggered by at least 1"... Thats why you have the little screw thing on the front hubs to stop you from putting the rear wheels on the front!

all the tires are staggered, but some trim levels have the same width wheels all around

The wheels I was referring to are what you guys call Touring on the earlier models. :thumbs:

They are 5zigen pro racer in 18" but 9.5j all round and ET22 all round, wanted to know what they look like/would they fit ok