road trip scotland day 1

scotthiddlestone

Ardrossan the jewel of the clyde(not) to St Andrews via South Queensferry(for lunch),total leg 115 miles,here for 2 days then off next to Aviemore.why o why is the 2 main cities in Scotland joined by a stupid dual carriageway insane never got above 70!!!,South queensferry is nice as is Crail in Fife and St Andrews,well onwards and upwards.

Ardrossan the jewel of the clyde(not) to St Andrews via South Queensferry(for lunch),total leg 115 miles,here for 2 days then off next to Aviemore.why o why is the 2 main cities in Scotland joined by a stupid dual carriageway insane never got above 70!!!,South queensferry is nice as is Crail in Fife and St Andrews,well onwards and upwards.

Wave to my old tugs at Hound Point :bye:

Ardrossan....just 2 mins away from me :thumbs:

ok i didnae get tae excellerate as much as i like :angry::rant:

i'd love to go up to scot land some time, i know its beautiful up there, but haven't had the opportunity yet. would have joined the hoon, but i have to work that week.

am also impressed that you type with a scottish accent. ;)

im leavin st andys an headin north soon tae aviemore then the ness yes the inver fur 2 days then carbisdale castle followe by going doon on nessie hahaha tae fort augustus and glencoe nae cambells allowed!!!!,an then hane

lol class

Im originally from Saltcoats too , what a small world :lol:

anymore info you wish to give, what street did you live ?