exhaust OEM

123matthewman

hi scott, that would be great, its mainly the back box that i am looking for as that is where it has broken at the flange joint. kinda sucks for a 55 plate seeing as i dont recall banging it or owt, its just corroded through!

would probably upgrade the exhaust if i could afford the insurance! its a nightmare as it is being under 25

how much are you after for it? and where are you located?, im in leeds

Hi mate, I have just upgraded my exhaust so have one going. Its come of my JDM thats only done 15K and CS will be able to confirm its in great condition. Can't get you a picture as I am in Dublin and the exhuast is with CS but going over there on Friday. Let me know what you think? :thumbs:

hi scott, that would be great, its mainly the back box that i am looking for as that is where it has broken at the flange joint. kinda sucks for a 55 plate seeing as i dont recall banging it or owt, its just corroded through!

seems to be a common problem as they get around 4 years old. Some members have had them welded to repair it.