Money is in the bank - decision needed on wheels !

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

I am really really struggling here. Ive looked and looked at different alloy wheels all over the net and local dealers in Derby and I can't make my mind up what to buy. Ive saved up £1500, I dont really want to spend more than that if I dont have to. Ideally what I want is a wheel/tyre package for that price, I want 19" and I would like the 'deep dish or lipped effect' if poss but not essential.

Other than that im not fussed, can anyone recommend anything in that price range preferrably with pics.... I would really really appreciate some input from you guys otherwise I will never buy them !!!!

:bang:

Hi All

I am really really struggling here. Ive looked and looked at different alloy wheels all over the net and local dealers in Derby and I can't make my mind up what to buy. Ive saved up £1500, I dont really want to spend more than that if I dont have to. Ideally what I want is a wheel/tyre package for that price, I want 19" and I would like the 'deep dish or lipped effect' if poss but not essential.

Other than that im not fussed, can anyone recommend anything in that price range preferrably with pics.... I would really really appreciate some input from you guys otherwise I will never buy them !!!!

Buy Sh1nk's wheels! LMGT4's are the best wheels for the zed imo (slightly bias), but I get so many people commenting on the wheels.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=26039

Don't think you will get better wheels than that for the money

Hi All

Buy Sh1nk's wheels! LMGT4's are the best wheels for the zed imo (slightly bias), but I get so many people commenting on the wheels.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=26039

Don't think you will get better wheels than that for the money

Thanks, I do agree they are very nice - Sh1nk PM'd me and to be honest I had already looked at these and I was very tempted :p , If they had not been sprayed I would have snapped them up but my personal preference is not having darker wheels on a silver car and I wanna make sure im gonna be well happy :) with the Zs new shoes. Hows this sound... you buy Sh1nks off him then I buy yours off you and we are all winners :#2:

Let me know wot ya think lol :drunk:

:thumbs:

Few choices above, we could do you a Finichi package for less than your budget:

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ory_ID=283

Do you happen to have any pics of these on a 'Z' Gaz ? and How much could you do them for with Falkens in 19"

I'll try and dig some up, they would come in at less than your budget with Falkens on B)

Any pics of the Rimini ones on a z, they are looking good B)

couple options - wheels only, tires you're best off sourcing locally, as it gets cumbersome to ship them from across the pond. All these are in stock and ready to go (prices are in $US)

Privat Reserv - 19x8, 19x9.5, forge silver with polished lip - 1 set in stock $1280 shipped to you for the set with lugs and hubcentric rings as well as center caps

privatreserv.jpg

Privat Gassen - 19x8, 19x9.5, forge grey with polished lip - $1190 shipped to you for the set with lugs and hubcentric rings, as well as center caps

privatgassen.jpg

Privat Profil - 19x8.5, 19x9.5 black with polished lip - $1240 shipped to you for the set with lugs and hubcentric rings, as well as center caps

privatprofilblack.jpg