I hear voices....

Zedrush

:teeth: i rekon a smooth seductive kiwi accent for you, like from a posh chocolate advert but kiwi, thats how i hear it in my head. ;)

Lol, how did you know?! :lol::p

Now I think we should be more worried about you than Jay, and that's saying something. :lol::lol::p:p

I'm sure we all do it at some point....I do give female posters female voices when I read it in my head, same for males.

for example, I do the steroetypical thing and have Graham Nortons voice for Markie (Nixys waxing buddy)...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do know exactly what you mean though. I read the posts in people's voices or 'perceived' voices. Some i know having spoken to them and others are probably way off! I just can't imagine sarnie with a brum accent for example - has he got one?

I'm sure we all do it at some point....I do give female posters female voices when I read it in my head, same for males.

for example, I do the steroetypical thing and have Graham Nortons voice for Markie (Nixys waxing buddy)...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do know exactly what you mean though. I read the posts in people's voices or 'perceived' voices. Some i know having spoken to them and others are probably way off! I just can't imagine sarnie with a brum accent for example - has he got one?

Yeh he has, but his voice his rather monotone, talk to him for too long and you'll fall asleep :yawn::yawn::yawn:

brum accents always sound like they are wingeing

:lol::lol: I can't imagine that of Sarnie!

once he has a drink he comes alive, or when he wants to be a forum spam warrior, but outside the realms of alcohol and 350z-uk online, you have to prod him with a stick from time to time to make sure he is still alive :lol: