Another sunset pic or 2!!

sunset350z

The 350z-uk.com stickers set the car off nicely B):lol: The orange leather seats still put a big :D on my face Nurrish, :thumbs: yeah the wheels need doing badly, and i have a few other things need doing, but lack of funds hold me back.

Sorry about the aerial, i couldn't find a smaller one Bronzee :p

Ian, i took the car for a spin around the sea front in Porthcawl on sunday morning, after just fitting the K&N Gen2. Bloody hell, the induction roar was amazing :teeth: but it seemed to quieten down a little after my initial blast :thumbdown: maybe the ecu thought i was having too much fun and silenced the roar :rant:

I passed and waved at a "55" plate sunset roadster twice when i was cruising the sea front, he actually waved back but i don't think he is a member on here though. I'll have to hunt him down ;)

I passed and waved at a "55" plate sunset roadster twice when i was cruising the sea front, he actually waved back but i don't think he is a member on here though. I'll have to hunt him down ;)

Lol, no freeze frame as you drove past to he could get a gander at the web addy? :p:lol: