Daft lad in the dog house !!!

Went out with the lads friday night as my pregnant missus was having a girlie curry nite with her sisters. :thumbs:

Daft lad 'me' went from having a couple of quiet beers in the local boozer to going in to town ending up in a strip club and getting kicked out there at 4am and then ending up at a party at some birds house i didnt even know. :drunk:

Rolled in sheepishly at 8am saturday morning with a sausage and egg mcmuffin. Slept till 6pm and now its 3:30 am and im wide awake. :doh:

Oh and the missus aint too happy with me either :angry:

How am I gonna smooth this one out ?????

You have no excuse. Be very sorry and take any punishment she wants to give you. It will take quite a while to blow over I think!

Reminds me of when I got ratted on whisky on Christmas eve and went to bed at 5am. Woken up at 5pm the next day as the whole family had arrived and couldn't wait for dinner any more. I was still very drunk and stunk of whisky. Very embarrassing.

Sounds like ur right in the dog house there, dont think you have much of an arguement not be either really!

Xmas eve drinking is just a disaster waiting to happen. Problem is that they're normally such a good laugh that you cant help but to get involved. A couple of years a go i woke up late xmas day with a stinking hangover, hardly spoke to my family all day and just sat on the couch feeling sorry for myself. Worst part was during the xmas dinner where i had to excuse myself to go and be sick, came back and never ate a thing. Mum wasnt very happy after spending all day cooking it!! :headhurt:

Personally I always like to reverse the situation in my mind to understand it properly. So here goes.

Lets imagine your other half went out with her mates - (telling you she's at the local), actually goes clubbing in town and gets rat arsed, spends the next few hours leching at some half dressed sleazy blokes, then goes to some strange bloke's house and rolls up home in the morning by which time, you are out of your mind with worry. Surprised you've got a gf at all - sounds like you should be single to me........ :slap::p

Personally I always like to reverse the situation in my mind to understand it properly. So here goes.

Lets imagine your other half went out with her mates - (telling you she's at the local), actually goes clubbing in town and gets rat arsed, spends the next few hours leching at some half dressed sleazy blokes, then goes to some strange bloke's house and rolls up home in the morning by which time, you are out of your mind with worry. Surprised you've got a gf at all - sounds like you should be single to me........ :slap::p

Lol, nicely done. :lol::lol:

Think he said it in one. "Daft lad". :lol::lol::p

Blimey, sounds like your a right little angel nixy.... you are correct in what your saying and if the shoe was on the other foot I would be p*ssed !! But I have to express that I have not and would not cheat on my partner, I just got carried away on a lads night out - silly I know but most people 'who drink' make a mistake from time to time don't they - how many lads on here can say they hav'nt ??

Anyway after a lot of apologising, cleaning her car and buying her some new clothes she forgave me so I won't be doing that again in the near future. As for being single - yeah its fun for a while, I will admit that.... but I think leaving my partner while she is pregnant with my first born would be a lot more irresponsible than having a blow out with the lads. Lesson learnt

:console:

Went out with the lads friday night as my pregnant missus was having a girlie curry nite with her sisters. :thumbs:

Daft lad 'me' went from having a couple of quiet beers in the local boozer to going in to town ending up in a strip club and getting kicked out there at 4am and then ending up at a party at some birds house i didnt even know. :drunk:

Rolled in sheepishly at 8am saturday morning with a sausage and egg mcmuffin. Slept till 6pm and now its 3:30 am and im wide awake. :doh:

Was she annoyed she didn't get a Sausage and Egg McMuffin too?! :lol:

Was she annoyed she didn't get a Sausage and Egg McMuffin too?! :lol:

Ha ha - wouldnt you be annoyed ?? lol :p

i'm divorcing my husband cos he can't change a loo roll so you're lucky really! ;)

I don't blame you - least im good round the house !!!

:bangin:

Right enough, you can't make a mess if you don't come home! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway after a lot of apologising, cleaning her car and buying her some new clothes she forgave me so I won't be doing that again in the near future. As for being single - yeah its fun for a while, I will admit that.... but I think leaving my partner while she is pregnant with my first born would be a lot more irresponsible than having a blow out with the lads. Lesson learnt

Nothing wrong with having a blow out occasionally. Just remember she's probably feeling blobby and uncomfortable at the moment, and don't forget the hormone's/imagination go wild, and things she might not normally say come blurting out. :console:

Anyway, how long til you are a daddy?

Nothing wrong with having a blow out occasionally. Just remember she's probably feeling blobby and uncomfortable at the moment, and don't forget the hormone's/imagination go wild, and things she might not normally say come blurting out. :console:

Anyway, how long til you are a daddy?

Yeah your right bronzee, we are due to have the baby New years Eve - im soooo excited, can't wait to be a Daddy :yahoo: