Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BM - Like the idea of meeting on the entrance road, i'll get me and Harmann350z to meet you and whoever else there.

snett.jpg

Martin W - Sorry to hear you cant make it, hope everything is ok. Thought id say thanks for the ticket.

H5 - Thanks for the ticket, i'll see ya on the gate. Im happy to help set up but not sure i could organise it, just a helping hand.

Cant wait, didnt realise i had to come "tooled up"!!!! Although, being a car show that close to Norwich i should have guessed :lol:

Muttley

See you all at the show in the morning people. Will be at the gate to hand out tickets :thumbs:

Deffo at the gate itself or where I suggested on the road to tthe gate?

All depends on the time I get there / the time you get there. If you're there on the way in then the road, if not then I will drop the car off at the stand and walk back to the gate. PM me your mobile number and I'll give you a call :thumbs:

Thanks to Chesterfield and H5 for organising today. Brilliant day, excellent spot. :yahoo: I have pictures but will do them later.

Great convoys, Cavey and Darren and home with Dom, Andymc, 3Fiddyz and DCash5. Thanks one and all. All I can say is........ I'm Kn@ckered! :lol: but it was worth it. :) Loved the 'parade' laps :teeth:

thanks to everyone on this, had a cracking day out, the parade lap of snetterton was great fun. i have lods of pictures and i'll post some of them up later. i was snap happy today :thumbs:

was great to meet everybody, was good to put names to faces, every one was real friendly and made em feel really welcome at my first ever show in the Zed. :thumbs:

Wicked day!!! :yahoo: Thanks to Everyone who organised, fantastic job. Sorry i didnt stay very late, was also very shattered and didnt fancy the traffic on the way home (lightweight, i know).

Was good to meet you all and put faces to names. Hope you all had fun too. Role on the next meet/show.

Muttley

Top day out, had a great laugh, My mate Alex managed to snap 691 photos somehow :scare: Now I have the job of sorting them out.

Was great to meet some new faces,

The Parade laps were great, not often you get to go over 25mph on them let alone 125 :teeth::teeth:

A big thanks to all those who organised the event :thumbs::#1:

Top day out, had a great laugh, My mate Alex managed to snap 691 photos somehow :scare: Now I have the job of sorting them out.

Was great to meet some new faces,

The Parade laps were great, not often you get to go over 25mph on them let alone 125 :teeth::teeth:

A big thanks to all those who organised the event :thumbs::#1:

i need to see that file of dodgy lady shots, from all the swamp donkies in fluffy boots

Looks like good fun.... B)

Darren i love your cambers m8!!! :lol:

Madmarky's car looks awesome.... B)

although somehow tilted to the right??? :p:lol:

If the 2nd picture was taken a second later there would have been some drifting involved hence the tight line, well a little drift :drive1

There some great shots Daz :thumbs:

Madmarky's car looks awesome.... B)

although somehow tilted to the right??? :p:lol:

What you trying to say Chris???? :lol:

:p

ur car looks fantastic m8!!! come up to Hull for a weekend...i ll ask darren as well...its a good night out!!! :drunk: