Cheeky little order from cleanmycar

srobrien

Since everyone else is spending heaps of cash on detailing gear I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.

1x Sonus Ultra Fine Detailing Clay pkg/2

1x Dodo Juice - Born to be mild shampoo 500ml

1x Dodo Juice - Born Slippy 500ml

1x Collinite No. 476S - Super Doublecoat Auto Wax

1x Valet Pro - Bilberry Wheel Cleaner (1 litre)

1x Ultra Plush Microfibre Cloths Pkg/3 16" x 16"

1x 303 Aerospace Protectant

1x Gummi Pfledge Sealant Stick

Not bothered with polish or APC or anything as I have just given the car a complete going over so doesn't need it for a while.

Roll on royal mail..... :yahoo:

R

476S is a great hard wax. Hard work, but great protection..... :thumbs:

Yeah I usually use it, as long at you do a panel at a time and only leave it a few mins then your ok. My brother did his whole car in it yesterday and left it 20 minutes....:doh:

Took him the best part of 2 hours to shift it....schoolboy error!

R

476S is a great hard wax. Hard work, but great protection..... :thumbs:

Yeah I usually use it, as long at you do a panel at a time and only leave it a few mins then your ok. My brother did his whole car in it yesterday and left it 20 minutes....:doh:

Took him the best part of 2 hours to shift it....schoolboy error!

R

Completely agree, I forgot about one of my front wings when doing my systematic, apply - remove process, it was an effort! :lol:

Nice purchases :thumbs:

Apart from sounding good and the name has to be said with a greman accent, whats Gummi Pfledge Sealant Stick ?

Slightly OT but its about detailing... what does anyone use to get the wax / soap / polish residue that gets stuck around the little seals between the roof and the a-piller / roof and windscreen?

Apart from sounding good and the name has to be said with a greman accent, whats Gummi Pfledge Sealant Stick ?

Slightly OT but its about detailing... what does anyone use to get the wax / soap / polish residue that gets stuck around the little seals between the roof and the a-piller / roof and windscreen?

Gummi Pfledge feeds the seals to stop them drying out. It's a good product and I use it myself.

I normally find a bit of Quick detailer is good enough to get residue out. If it's really stubborn then QD on a cotton bud might do it.

Gummi Pfledge feeds the seals to stop them drying out. It's a good product and I use it myself.

I normally find a bit of Quick detailer is good enough to get residue out. If it's really stubborn then QD on a cotton bud might do it.

I thought that thats what the aerospace stuff does :wacko: But I do need some of Ze Gummi Pfledge Shtick as I do have a couple of bits that could do with some attention... Cheers mate :thumbs: And for the tip on the QD, will nick some of the G/F's buds on the weekend!

I thought that thats what the aerospace stuff does :wacko: But I do need some of Ze Gummi Pfledge Shtick as I do have a couple of bits that could do with some attention... Cheers mate :thumbs: And for the tip on the QD, will nick some of the G/F's buds on the weekend!

Ze Gummi Pfledge ist gut ya!

Cheaper nicking the GFs buds than buying megs ones at £6!!!!! theives!

I thought that thats what the aerospace stuff does :wacko: But I do need some of Ze Gummi Pfledge Shtick as I do have a couple of bits that could do with some attention...

Think aerospace just protects the plastic/rubber from stuff like UV rays etc. Gummi feeds the rubber much like leather feed :)