A FEW PICS!!

jerry3167

Hi Guys,

I went to a Civiclife meet last sunday, my friend Tom (Newbie on here) took a few shots!! and one of a guy who thought he could Overtake me :surrender::lol:

Asda Car Park Marina Brighton

IMG_1980.jpg

A Tasty rear end! 5ZIGEN PRO-RACER VISIBLE!!

IMG_1987.jpg

In car cruising!!

IMG_1946x.jpg

The Guy who thought He could OVERTAKE Me :lol:

IMG_1962x.jpg

Jerry :thumbs:

Hi Guys,

I went to a Civiclife meet last sunday, my friend Tom (Newbie on here) took a few shots!! and one of a guy who thought he could Overtake me :surrender::lol:

Asda Car Park Marina Brighton

IMG_1980.jpg

A Tasty rear end! 5ZIGEN PRO-RACER VISIBLE!!

IMG_1987.jpg

In car cruising!!

IMG_1946x.jpg

The Guy who thought He could OVERTAKE Me :lol:

IMG_1962x.jpg

Jerry :thumbs:[/quote

lovely cars and pics especially the last one.

But what's up with the black rear mud guards. kills the feng shui ;)

Jerry whats the green reflection in the rear glass ?, and next meet, you will have a stubby :lol::lol:

Looks like one of those Asda trolley bay signs :blush: either that or Jerry is joining the rear windows sticker collection club :lol:

I think the crucial thing on this thread is that you went to a civic life meet ... did you need a laugh or something?

You may recall OR not, that I used to own a EP3 CTR for 3 and a half years, as such I am still a member of various Honda forums and was the organiser of probably the largest Honda Meets in the South, if not the UK. So now that I am a Z owner, I think its still very nice of them to allow me to attend the odd Meet or 2.

Even now, I am still PM`d from CTR onwers who want me to organise a Bluewater Meet like the good old days ;)

I never laugh at the cars on show at Civiclife, indeed some of them could easily embarrass a Zed with casual arrogance at Santa Pod.

Jerry :)

I think the crucial thing on this thread is that you went to a civic life meet ... did you need a laugh or something?

You may recall OR not, that I used to own a EP3 CTR for 3 and a half years, as such I am still a member of various Honda forums and was the organiser of probably the largest Honda Meets in the South, if not the UK. So now that I am a Z owner, I think its still very nice of them to allow me to attend the odd Meet or 2.

Even now, I am still PM`d from CTR onwers who want me to organise a Bluewater Meet like the good old days ;)

I never laugh at the cars on show at Civiclife, indeed some of them could easily embarrass a Zed with casual arrogance at Santa Pod.

Its shared interest in Jap cars at the end of the day :) .... thanks goodness Vauxhall Corsa's are'nt made in Japan though! :headhurt::lol:

Dont bite so easily lol! Im good mates with the owner of that club and we're always taking the **** out of one another. POWERSHIFT!!!!!!

Dont bite so easily lol! Im good mates with the owner of that club and we're always taking the **** out of one another. POWERSHIFT!!!!!!

Ah ha..so you know :pPOOM do you??

Jerry whats the green reflection in the rear glass ?, and next meet, you will have a stubby :lol::lol:

Looks like one of those Asda trolley bay signs :blush: either that or Jerry is joining the rear windows sticker collection club :lol:

Asda Price :lol: :lol:, is that where Jerry got his falgpole :lol: :lol:, it will be gone Jerry :lol: it shall be gone :lol: