Average Miles per Gallon?

350matty

Hi All

What avgerage MPG people get from the 350z? How many miles you get from a full tank?

I ve recently filled my car and only done 130miles and probably with another 30 miles my tank will show half. Is this bad? Using air con alot does that use alot of petrol?

Thank you

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 18-20mpg in town, 22-25 on "spirited" drives in the country, 25-30 on "relaxed country drives, mway, etc

Although an 80 litre tank, the warning light comes on at about 15 litres left, ie about 3 gallons. Feels strange knowing you can safely do another 50 miles once that orange light is on though.

I normally end up doing about 350 per tank, have had it over 400, and I seem to recall someone claiming they had over 500

Gus

My average is displayed as 25mpg. Computer says about 390 miles from end of tank.

80 Litres WOW!!!! Thats massive! Nearly 80 pounds for nearly 400miles :-(

Air con use alot of Petrol?

Yep 80 litre tank tho you'll never come close to putting that much in :dry:

Air con will increase petrol consumption as will the rear demister etc ;) but not in a massive sense....

No money at the moment to rag my car. So just been crusing think its better, but do get tempted to rag it when see fast cars going for it.

Weather is awesome for driving today! Off out to watch the game.

COME ON ENGLAND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 to england

hahah

Enjoy the game lads!

that's total bollocks 10 bhp. when i was at dastek checking my fueling on the dyno .they have a chart in reception which states that air con on, loses 0.7 bhp. don't think you ll fell the difference matey..........

What does it do to mpg? My mrs refuses to have it on cos it reduces the mpg but I just whack it on!! Surely any reduction, like hp, is gonna be minimal :wacko:

that's total bollocks 10 bhp. when i was at dastek checking my fueling on the dyno .they have a chart in reception which states that air con on, loses 0.7 bhp. don't think you ll fell the difference matey..........

sorry, forgot that Dastek are the guys who managed to wreck Pete's car in installing their own product on it 2 years ago :lol:

surely they'll be more knowledgeable :)

Guest prescience

This topic has been moved into 'General' simply because 'FAQ' is intended as a read-only area for information. It is likely that a FAQ will be generated on this subject in due course. Sorry for any confusion :)

David you have PM.

My mpg is showing 25 and has been locked into that for some months. And there are occasions on almost every trip when my right foot is heavy (I like the noise!), plus aircon is always on.

Now 20,000 on the clock (in ten months)....

Guest prescience
My mpg is showing 25 and has been locked into that for some months. And there are occasions on almost every trip when my right foot is heavy (I like the noise!), plus aircon is always on.

Now 20,000 on the clock (in ten months)....

Some sanity in a sea of bile and vitriol :lol: Must be a daily driver then John at that mileage? Wish I could get near to 20 leave alone 25, short irregular trips are a killer consumption wise

Hi All

What avgerage MPG people get from the 350z? How many miles you get from a full tank?

I ve recently filled my car and only done 130miles and probably with another 30 miles my tank will show half. Is this bad? Using air con alot does that use alot of petrol?

Thank you

You know miles / galon is never a thing I get hung up about :)

it does what it does! I put petrol in when it needs it,

if I ever thought it was too expensive to run I,d sell it..if I wanted something economical I would have bought something different :teeth:

by the way using aircon severely dents the economy noticably though on most cars :headhurt:

Almost daily. I'm hoping to move soon (closer to my customers) so that should slow it down - but I'll miss a daily 50 miles of nice roads and glorious english countryside.

I realy struggle between "shall I drive it" and "shall I leave it parked and avoid stone chips". There has been only one car in my life thats been as much fun to own and its a close thing - still cant decide.

Perhaps we should have new topic: Whats the "best" car you've ever owned or driven regularly?

Cheers all!

p.s. Mr Prescience - was that you at Oxford Brookes this week?

Guest prescience
Perhaps we should have new topic: Whats the "best" car you've ever owned or driven regularly?

p.s. Mr Prescience - was that you at Oxford Brookes this week?

Go for it!

Nah, stayed in the garage this week, we've had the regatta on with the roz and drunken careless bums everywhere, no time to be driving :)

sorry, forgot that Dastek are the guys who managed to wreck Pete's car in installing their own product on it 2 years ago :lol:

surely they'll be more knowledgeable :)

Is there really any need to climb so far up yourself? :surrender:

? what you on about mate? I'm stating facts here. Ok "wreck" might have been a bit too strong (mind you that poor Z was born under an unlucky star in the first place) but the issues he had after installation of the Unichip (when they still had to solder it on) are a fact, and definitely a defining factor for me not to use them, ever. Of course this is only my opinion...

With regards to an alleged racist comment about myself, from laguna seca (which i haven't seen since our admin/mod team is very vigilant and ready to act upon these issues, well done guys) all i can say is, can it be related to the fact that we are in the semis, and england is out once again? ;):teeth:

Guest prescience

With regards to an alleged racist comment about myself, from laguna seca (which i haven't seen since our admin/mod team is very vigilant and ready to act upon these issues, well done guys) all i can say is, can it be related to the fact that we are in the semis, and england is out once again? ;):teeth:

Now there is absolutely no need for that you *&*%*& :rant::rant::rant::boxing::lol:

Now there is absolutely no need for that you *&*%*& :rant::rant::rant::boxing::lol:

We'll get him :boxing::boxing::boxing:

Guest prescience
but these portuguese goalkeepers seem like they are impenetrable! :dry:

Shocking how these users modify my posts - see below :scare::p