Average Miles per Gallon?

350matty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now boys - its just a game! But at least its one that gets everyone together! LOL.

In terms of MPG, I havent really checked mine, but as its used mainly for urban driving, Im probably scraping 20. :(

I reset my mpg thingy when I bought my prvious zed and when I sold it, it was on 22 mpg which was mainly about town mile :thumbs:

Hi All

What avgerage MPG people get from the 350z? How many miles you get from a full tank?

I ve recently filled my car and only done 130miles and probably with another 30 miles my tank will show half. Is this bad? Using air con alot does that use alot of petrol?

Thank you

You know miles / galon is never a thing I get hung up about :)

it does what it does! I put petrol in when it needs it,

if I ever thought it was too expensive to run I,d sell it..if I wanted something economical I would have bought something different :teeth:

by the way using aircon severely dents the economy noticably though on most cars :headhurt:

Nice to know. Just wanted to know what other peoples 350z averages are. Never had AC in my car before so this is first, wasnt sure how much fuel it used. Think the 350z is expensive to run but not going to sell it, toooooo nice to sell plus only just got it. Along with the Z i do have another car that producers around 42mpg. :thumbs:

Only had mine since Thursday :teeth: Done a tank already and i had 370 miles from it.

Really impressed me coming form an S2000 i thought it was going to be a guzzler. :thumbs:

Im loving this car more and more.

I'm disappointed if I get less than 370 from a tank to be honest :blush:

I'm usually around the 380 mark, although with some motorway cruises I've had 440!

I've always said with the rights roads and sensible throttle, 500 is possible :scare::thumbs:B)

Some figures based on 67 litres; (which is my usual fill up to the brim - DTE in single figures!!!)

350 Miles = 23.75mpg

370 Miles = 25.11mpg

390 Miles = 26.46mpg

440 Miles = 29.85mpg

I'm usually around the 380 mark, although with some motorway cruises I've had 440!

I've always said with the rights roads and sensible throttle, 500 is possible :scare::thumbs:B)

Some figures based on 67 litres; (which is my usual fill up to the brim - DTE in single figures!!!)

350 Miles = 23.75mpg

370 Miles = 25.11mpg

390 Miles = 26.46mpg

440 Miles = 29.85mpg

Bloody ell, think I need to buy some more lightweight shoes!

Bloody ell, think I need to buy some more lightweight shoes!

I'm fairly lucky really, I do 20 miles per day round trip to work, which is all m'way. If I went into the towns and cities daily, it would be a lot worse :)

Pussy! :p

350 Miles = 23.75mpg

370 Miles = 25.11mpg

390 Miles = 26.46mpg

440 Miles = 29.85mpg

OMG :wacko:

I'm hitting 22mpg on a daily driver.

mpg may not be the greatest, but the grins per gallon are huge :teeth::teeth: , that's why I bought it afterall!!

EXACTLY!!!

Anything about 25 mpg is shameful!!!! :scare:

Here's the little whore :p

mpg may not be the greatest, but the grins per gallon are huge :teeth::teeth: , that's why I bought it afterall!!

EXACTLY!!!

Who? Where? :tumbleweed:

EXACTLY!!!

PWQ - you not with it today Liam :p

EXACTLY!!!

I am very with it today mate ;)

EXACTLY!!!

I am very with it today mate ;)

No comment for the Veteran thread? :)