Came across something rather special today...

Anubis

Not zed related, however I'm sure you won't complain...

enzo1.jpg

enzo2.gif

enzo3.jpg

The owner was some old chap who looked like he lived on the streets - old man hat on wonky and unshaven, half his t shirt untucked, etc. I was pretty lucky to snap these as 30 seconds later so many people started crowding around. The car was totally spotless - not a single stone chip or speck of dirt on it - an extremely clean example. :)

The owner also started it up for everyone and my word what a noise! :yahoo: If your wondering where it was, it's right next to Hyde Park, London. :thumbs:

Wow, nice Enzo!! Were these pictures taken in an alternate universe where nothing had colour except for Ferrari's? ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Notice the girls on the photos are not interested while the 2 gay looking blokes are dribbling over it! :lol:

Wow, nice Enzo!! Were these pictures taken in an alternate universe where nothing had colour except for Ferrari's? ;)

This is correct. Just behind my house is a door that you can walk through and everything except the colours I want to highlight is black and white believe it or not. :p:lol:

Notice the girls on the photos are not interested while the 2 gay looking blokes are dribbling over it! :lol:

Hehe - girls were noticing it but were like "oh look - a Ferrari" and carried on walking. However kids and guys were virtually dribbling at the mouth (myself included). My girlfriend got a few pics infront of it too (so did quite a few children for their parents).

Its funny because a London Tour bus went passed and suddenly EVERYONE on that bus stopped taking pictures of various London landmarks and focused purely on the Enzo - many many foreigners also shocked by its presence. :D

Ha ha seen.

Girl 1: Wow, look at that car!!

Girl 2: Yeah nice, what sort is it?

Girl 1: Err, a red one :p

Sorry Nixy in advance! :lol:

Ha ha seen.

:lol: well a red one in this universe but probably another colour when you walk through that other door into the opposite universe? Who knows maybe its pea green! :D

Ha ha seen.

:lol: well a red one in this universe but probably another colour when you walk through that other door into the opposite universe? Who knows maybe its pea green! :D

Touche!

Ha ha seen.

Very funny ha ha - and I never even noticed the car - too busy appreciating the guy with the golf bag............. Nice pic! :thumbs: Him in the car would be ideal! :lol:

Very funny ha ha - and I never even noticed the car - too busy appreciating the guy with the golf bag............. Nice pic! :thumbs: Him in the car would be ideal! :lol:

At least his luggage will fit in your Zed, not like his mate's suitcase :lol:

Rather tasty. B) Imagine the parking problems in that, wide, worth many mints. :scare:

The owner was some old chap who looked like he lived on the streets - old man hat on wonky and unshaven, half his t shirt untucked, etc.

The owner also started it up for everyone and my word what a noise! :yahoo: If your wondering where it was, it's right next to Hyde Park, London. :thumbs:

Love it, he was probably old money, rather than new pretentious. :thumbs:

Multipule slap lists aye Nix. ;) One :slap: from either side. :lol::lol::p