Little update from me *new update*

Madmarky

Hi guys, been a while since ive posted, mianly because of no real news. My car has had all its suspension replaced and passed its 4 wheel alignment on thursday. So stage 1 of my repair is now complete. The bodyshop will start work next week on preparing my for its respary. Just thought i would keep you guys updated with the progress.

As always i want to thank R35LEE and Chilli for all there help because without them i would not be able to get the car on the road for a long time.

More artistic and shocking would have been a bomb crater with all the parts scattered around it, rofl!

Them front wings are the OEM ones tho, right?

You could sell them to add a little more fundage to your project (unless you did that already and in that case I'll shut up...)

More artistic and shocking would have been a bomb crater with all the parts scattered around it, rofl!

You could sell them to add a little more fundage to your project (unless you did that already and in that case I'll shut up...)

Already sold mate :teeth:

Cant wait to get her back but i aint going anywhere bluewater so Jerry better find a new loaction for the southern crew meets! :bounce:

Already sold mate :teeth:

Cant wait to get her back but i aint going anywhere bluewater so Jerry better find a new loaction for the southern crew meets! :bounce:

What about thurrock ;) ?

I suppose if Jerry would suggest Festival as a meet place, Mark would even come back from a holiday to be there....(well that's the impression I get from reading these forums anyway... :lol: )

who mentioned festival, nandos and a few beers anyone, sure i could leave the girlfriend in the sun for a while :lol: :lol:

It was too good to be true that things were going right for once :headhurt:

Bodyshop started stripping my car to get it ready for prep and found a whole host of horrors.

• The rear wing was only held on by four self tap screws so could fly off at any stage, no sort of bonding used what so ever.

Where the uk number plate surround was moulded into the rear bumper the work is very shoody and is a mixture of compunds used. Some are over hard and fall to pieces and some havent gone off properly and are like silly putty.

Various bits of trim were not removed for the respray and so have made a mess now there removed.
    And possibly the worst of all is the fact that the original paint wasnt keyed. Yes you heard right the new paint was sprayed directly onto the original clear. Meaning its gonna cost me a extra £600 worth of prep work to take the car back.

So in a effort to save money im taking next week off work and am becomming a empoyee of the bodyshop. I will take some pics during the process and show you how its getting on. I will get there eventually! :bounce: