Hello - Picking her up tomorrow!

Yeah it is a bit of a shame but it'll be fixed by the end of the week.

I've had a busy 4 days with the car so far... had some minor scratches removed (smart repair), ordered some Eibach 20mm spacers, ordered bluetooth adaptor and two outer cv joint repair kits! My wallet feels truly empty right now but its worth every penny :teeth:

Now i need it to stop raining so i can get some pictures up!

I'm happy to say that I've had both outer CV joints replaced with the Kits from Zedmanalex and the clicking is long gone :thumbs: I'm now very very happy with the car.

I now need to sort out a stubby aerial....and I keep finding myself looking at new wheels already :bangin: must resist....

I'm happy to say that I've had both outer CV joints replaced with the Kits from Zedmanalex and the clicking is long gone :thumbs: I'm now very very happy with the car.

I now need to sort out a stubby aerial....and I keep finding myself looking at new wheels already :bangin: must resist....

Turn that resistance down low ;)

Good news the clicky is fixed :thumbs: - those kits are the way to go rather than just the 'turn and regrease' option that is only a temp fix