Which Rims and Which Rubber???

lamby

Well, best thing for you is to get yourself over to Gaz at Envy Performance and have a good look around tbh.

Envy Performance & Styling Ltd

2 Bowes Court

Barrington Industrial Estate

Bedlington

Northumberland

NE22 7DW

Tel: 01670 823333 (multiple lines)

Mobile: 07960 033 044

Fax: 01670 843000

Monday-Friday: 9.00am-7.00pm

Saturday: 9.00am-1.00pm

Sunday: CLOSED

When out of hours please use email or the mobile number.

My budget would probs be between 1.5k and 2k ish

the hardest thing is, is that they are all bloody nice :headhurt:

or give me a shout as I've got these still for sale. Wasn't really pushing them as was deciding if I was going to get a 370z (and try to fit em on) but prob decided against that...

So these Racing Harts are still for sale, with near enough new tyres on too (Falkens). See if you like and pm me if you want to see.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15955

:thumbs:

or give me a shout as I've got these still for sale. Wasn't really pushing them as was deciding if I was going to get a 370z (and try to fit em on) but prob decided against that...

So these Racing Harts are still for sale, with near enough new tyres on too (Falkens). See if you like and pm me if you want to see.

They look great Jacko B)

lamby, I think this my be a real good bargain to be had :thumbs:

Pm Sent Jacko :thumbs::D

had a feelin it would mate, but ul find a set that will stick out compared to the rest. i think it makes a diff if ur car is standard or wot type of bodykit it has, and sometimes even the cars colour. if ur good with photoshopping that could help. maybe even go to a local meet to get more ideas. but for me the wheels are the most important mod and not cos theyre the most expensive- i think they can make or break ur car

had a feelin it would mate, but ul find a set that will stick out compared to the rest. i think it makes a diff if ur car is standard or wot type of bodykit it has, and sometimes even the cars colour. if ur good with photoshopping that could help. maybe even go to a local meet to get more ideas. but for me the wheels are the most important mod and not cos theyre the most expensive- i think they can make or break ur car

Yes too true bud thanks

it such a hard choice and so hard to decide without seeing them on a car preferably the same colour as your own :bang::headhurt:

Yes too true bud thanks

it such a hard choice and so hard to decide without seeing them on a car preferably the same colour as your own :bang::headhurt:

just get your self down to a meet and you'll find one that you like more than the others :thumbs:

As others have said get to a meet, great way to see things in the flesh and give you crazy idea's, with regards to wheels, go for something that you like bud, and that you think suit your zed, if not you can allways change them at a later date, :blush:

How about this for a crazy idea....

Start a business in 350Z alloy wheel hire...build a stock of alloys in various sizes with tyres on and the rent them out on a monthly basis for a fee.

Any severe damages will obviously incur a fee, but think of it.

Can't afford those lovely deep dish wheels for £2000? Well, why not just hire them for £100 a month?

We here at Alloys Aloud will store your standard wheels, whilst you drive around with ours.

Getting bored with your wheels? Well, no problem, just reserve the next set for when your month is over.

Alloys Aloud......it's the AA, but not as you know it.

Terms and conditions apply, wheels choices subject to change at any time.

Excessive tyre wear will incurr a fee.

Damaging wheels by way of kerb damage, stunt driving, building jumping and Ken Block-A-Like antics will incurr a fee.

Any evidence of purposeful and willful killing of wildlife will incurr a fee.

Attempted excuse making that wheels were stolen will incur the wrath of god.

i like it i like it :thumbs:

its a really good marketing opportunity :lol:

only few problem we would need a boat load of cash to start and i load of free space :dry:

neither of which i have in a large scale :thumbdown:

but im sure someone will tho ;)

in that case can i put dibs down on the NISMO'S :D

How about this for a crazy idea....

Start a business in 350Z alloy wheel hire...build a stock of alloys in various sizes with tyres on and the rent them out on a monthly basis for a fee.

Any severe damages will obviously incur a fee, but think of it.

Can't afford those lovely deep dish wheels for £2000? Well, why not just hire them for £100 a month?

We here at Alloys Aloud will store your standard wheels, whilst you drive around with ours.

Getting bored with your wheels? Well, no problem, just reserve the next set for when your month is over.

Alloys Aloud......it's the AA, but not as you know it.

Terms and conditions apply, wheels choices subject to change at any time.

Excessive tyre wear will incurr a fee.

Damaging wheels by way of kerb damage, stunt driving, building jumping and Ken Block-A-Like antics will incurr a fee.

Any evidence of purposeful and willful killing of wildlife will incurr a fee.

Attempted excuse making that wheels were stolen will incur the wrath of god.

:lol::lol: uv put far too much thought into that lol