LED Front Markers and LED Wing Z emblems

helimeddaz

Hi All,

Just completed some subtle styling mods this week thought I might share the pics and you might like to take a look.

Not too difficult to do, but a little fiddly. Have to remove both arch splash liners and move Nr side headlamp washer over a bit for the fitting process of getting the screws out and back in.

The wing Z Logo's were easy. Same process with the arch splash liner.

Both sets of LED's and connected into the Park light system. I got a Car Sparky in for that bit. ("Know your limitations and then break them" is my usual motto, But with a new motor I put it on hold).

I think it was worth it though and the overall effect if pretty cool and finishes of the front nicely. Ive got a few more pics,but could only upload 3 at a time for some reason.

Helimeddaz.

I have the same on my Zed. It looks pretty cool at night and gets a few looks. Like all the orange, I have White front reflectors and blue Z emblems. I sucked it up and wired them in myself, properly scuffed my hands on the one behind the washer bottle!!!! :rant:

looking very B) mate.

I have the same on my Zed. It looks pretty cool at night and gets a few looks. Like all the orange, I have White front reflectors and blue Z emblems. I sucked it up and wired them in myself, properly scuffed my hands on the one behind the washer bottle!!!! :rant:

looking very B) mate.

Thanks,

Glad I did it while its still new ish. I think it would have been a right pain. After a couple of winters if the fastening had been a bit oxidised :bang:, but I'm well pleased with the results. It does look SOooo Goood. B)

Front Z Emblem Next :teeth:

looking very B) mate.

Thanks,

Glad I did it while its still new ish. I think it would have been a right pain. After a couple of winters if the fastening had been a bit oxidised :bang:, but I'm well pleased with the results. It does look SOooo Goood. B)

Front Z Emblem Next :teeth:

If you can get LED front badge than would be great. Let me know if you find one. :D

Looking nice! Have u got a close up of the side zed badges? Looks nice all in orange. Reckon getting the same done in White would look good on an azure zed.

Hi

This is the best pic I have at the moment. Didn't think to get that close (Doh), But Yeh White on Azure would, But they do a blue version as well. :D

Looking nice! Have u got a close up of the side zed badges? Looks nice all in orange. Reckon getting the same done in White would look good on an azure zed.

Hi

This is the best pic I have at the moment. Didn't think to get that close (Doh), But Yeh White on Azure would, But they do a blue version as well. :D

I have put pictures up of my blues if you are fancying them. Got a cloe up picture as well. :thumbs:

I really like them. Like the fact that that during the day u wouldn't even probably spot them.

Are they expensive to get done?

About $130. Zstore.com in the us. 3 different colours available I think and some really Gucci ones that change colour, But they were a bit more money.

My Spary chearged me £40 to wire them and he helped me get the arches out (good lad). I think he was keener than me to see them light up. :lol:

I did this once front and back with an early car, and got a £30 fine from plod for my troubles, - fcker wouldn't let me disconnect them there and then, said they were in-appropriate, even gave me a producer.

No wonder they get respected eh?!

Looks cool though, volvo'esque.

Marker lights are not illegal in the right colour. Look at the headlight on the facelift Z. Must have been a slow day for him or he was being a bit of a Dick :angry:

• 1 year later...