Buying advice required

I am looking to buy a used 350z and willing to pay around £10k. I know it may be a naive question, but what pitfalls should I avoid ie. imports ??? Are they to be avoided ? I have heard different opinions. I am not in a rush to buy and would appreciate some guidance from all you knowledgable "zedders" out there.

cheers

m

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Think I am having a mid life crisis at 51! Is it normal??? First fell in love with the 230z I think it was when I saw it at the Doncaster Motor Show in the 70's when I was courting my now wife. Promised that when we could afford one I would buy one. She's not forgotten. Just love 'em..........the 350z I mean. LOL.

mark

51 is a youngster compared to some of the club members here. We are not 'ageist' in the slightest.

We have members that are 20 right up to 60s (any older - speak up!) and we all get along.

Good luck finding the right car. It's never a bad idea to post a link to cars you're looking at so we can tell you the mistakes in the ads and perhaps someone local will have a gander for you if it's a fair distance away.