Holidays !!!!!!!

M350ZB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting more and more excited now, the g/f is back tommorrow from ibiza, and were off to turkey not this sat next sat :yahoo:

I cant wait :lol:

:lol:

even better than that Beavis, away for a week then back for one and gone for another and probably more:lol:

Getting more and more excited now, the g/f is back tommorrow from ibiza, and were off to turkey not this sat next sat :yahoo:

I cant wait :lol:

:lol:

even better than that Beavis, away for a week then back for one and gone for another and probably more:lol:

:yahoo::lol:

Let me know when Mark has gone and I will come back :p

Its 28 degs and the beer is cold.

B)

:lol:, Martin i dont know what annoys me more :lol:, 28 deg's when its raining here, or the fact you rin 28 deg's of heat with a cold beer and on here :lol:, hope your having a great time, look forward to seeing some pics matey and cacthing up soon !!!

Talking of line ups just been browsing who i have out in ibiza when im out there, got some good line ups on, dizzie rascal, tiesto, pendulum, prices out there are shocking though, the g.f got back last week, can you belive these right >

Bottle of water in EDEN = 8 euros

Bottle of beer = 15 euros

3 X cans of red bull = 34 euros

shocking prices :scare: , think im gonna be skint skint skint after these hols :lol: :lol: :surrender:

Ibiza has always been like this bro, its why it is known as the pill popping dance city as its cheaper to be wired out of your head than being drunk. THUS why i havent been, much rather be drunk :drunk:

Ibiza has always been like this bro, its why it is known as the pill popping dance city as its cheaper to be wired out of your head than being drunk. THUS why i havent been, much rather be drunk :drunk:

+1 on the drunkness, gonna cost a bit me thinking :lol:, some last minute saving then, should be awesome out there though :yahoo: , pics of all of what got on, might have to follow as well :lol:

Just got back this morning......... :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I'm knackerd..

Very expensive, but to be fair the prices haven't changed for the last 3 years!! so their aware of the credit crunch.

San Antonio and the clubs was busier than I have seen it over the last few years.

Our itinery..

Wedensday -- VIP table at Cafe Mambo's to watch the sunset - sat in front of DJ's box to watch Erik Morillo do an awesome 1 hour set :teeth:

Thursday - VIP table at Cafe Mambo's then onto Pacha for F*** me I'm Famous

Friday - VIP table at Cafe Mambo's again with a fantastic set by Sander kleinenburg (Spell?) then onto a VIP table at Pacha for Pure Pacha. Table was on a balcony which overlooked the dance floor - special guest was Calvin Harris and Sander kleinenburg (Spell?) for an awesome set

Saturday - VIP table at Mambo's again this time to see a set by Bob Sinclar. Now it's hard to get a table in the VIP area as it is but we we're quite privaliged to get one here tonight. There's only half a dozen tables in the VIP bit, we were the only english the others were millionares from all around the world :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Then onto Space for Hed Kandi - best club and music so far for me :teeth::teeth:

Sunday - Onto Space - for We love Space

Monday - Last full night - chilled out a bit but still didn't get back until 6am :scare:

All in all another awesome week in Ibiza - doing it the proper way. Spoke to various workers out their and they were gobsmacked in what we achieve every year when we go out. Not many people do 4 clubs on the bounce in 7 days :scare:

All in all the 5 of us spent £1500 each in 1 week :scare::scare:

Looking at booking now for next year already and getting the irons in the fire for more VIP tables :teeth:

Sounds like you had an awesome time, cant wait for my trip with the lads, first time there clubbing, 5th lads holiday, but im sure i will return there, the g/f got back last week and really wants to go back next year with me, for a little week away, im game :lol:, Turkey sat here i come then back for a week then ibiza, get in there :yahoo:

Any pics craig ?

Getting all set for me hols now, today was my birthday and got some awesome bits from my girlfriend, ariel atom driving day, should be awesome, 2 weekends after ibiza, so rammed packed now :lol:

Sat-Turkey for a week

Week at work

Week in Ibiza

2 Weeks work

Ariel Atom driving

Get in there, only shocking thing was that i spent £300 in lakeside tonight :scare: , hol clothes :lol: