Nixy and Markie's european tour...........

nixy

Day 5:

Still boiling (34 in the shade yesterday)

Too hot for sunbeds

Discovered Demi Peche as a g&t alternative drink while sat outside watching a Jazz band last night.

Not burnt as I always use factor 15 (can't say the same for somebody else tho.........ouch!) :lol:

Day 5:

Still boiling (34 in the shade yesterday)

Too hot for sunbeds

Discovered Demi Peche as a g&t alternative drink while sat outside watching a Jazz band last night.

Not burnt as I always use factor 15 (can't say the same for somebody else tho.........ouch!) :lol:

Markie looking like the Tango man then :lol::lol:

Day 6

Yesterday was so unbelievably hot it felt like there was no oxygen in the air. Larked about in the pool most of the afternoon (unheard of for me....)

The gin ran out so after the beers we moved on to a seriously dodgy looking spanish vodka that dad had lurking in the cellar. It was in a large container that you would usually find turps or cooking oil in........anyway, it did the trick! The most vigorous thing i managed all day was battling with a fly swat and a mosquito at about 1am........ Oh and true to form, markie is burnt again today.............

Got up this morning and ..........................its drizzling!!!!!! :scare:

Oh yes rain at last :yahoo: We finally managed to send some across the channel, you can't beat a wet froggy (unless its one that's been nuked).

So Markie does not to have to worry about his health problems after "Wales" he's going for skin cancer instead then his he?

Very glad you have been enjoying yourselves though. Mind it will time for home very soon, at least you've got the Zed's to come back to.

Drizzle only lasted a short while and then the burning heat was back. Another scorcher yesterday and today. Unfortunately back home now and no breakfast by the pool tomorrow! I have a skip arriving and will be hard at it all day throwing stuff in it! Will be back on the lookout for cheap flights again soon! :thumbs:

Drizzle only lasted a short while and then the burning heat was back. Another scorcher yesterday and today. Unfortunately back home now and no breakfast by the pool tomorrow! I have a skip arriving and will be hard at it all day throwing stuff in it! Will be back on the lookout for cheap flights again soon! :thumbs:

holiday obsessive ;) hope you had a good time B)