How blade should look

Jay

Hey guys and gals here is a couple of pics taken the other day of the zed when i used the megs clay bar kit then the megs 3step cleaning process. Took bloody ages to do it right and then i used nxt gen wax from megs aswell. After speaking with stew i need to get myself some poor boys sealent. Anyway here is the pics:

Image257.jpg

Image273.jpg

Image262.jpg

Image242.jpg

Image258.jpg

Then i tucked her up in the garage :#1: :

Image267.jpg

Overall i was really impressed with the megs stuff and would defo recommend it. I actually enjoyed the process that much i did my dads car for him the next day:

Image265.jpg

Image266.jpg

Anyway the zed took the good part of a day to get it the way i was happy with, and two coats of wax after all the steps. Just getting her preped for some new parts coming soon :blush::)

However no one told me how thirsty work detailing really is lol ended up going through a gd few bottles of beer :lol:

But really happy with the way it turned out anyway :yahoo: Its been 5 days since i detailed the car and the shine on it is still awesome, actually still has the mirror reflection look, which means big cheesey grin for me :teeth:

Thanks guys

Maccaman: yeh i am getting new skirts and rear bumper, she goes in on the 13th, which is a lucky number for me lol.

Markie: You and nix are stopping at my house anyway before the hoon ya numpty :lol: But am glad u said give the CAR a once over ;):p

Cheers guys and gals, Yeh i kno i need to invest in getting a camera rather than using my bloody phone lol, However i always break the damn things :blush: Will use the mrs camera for when i get my new parts on the car :thumbs: OR get a wee photoshoot with adam :blush: