Swap Black for Alezean

sunset350z

Does anyone have a mint alezean (orange) interior that they would like to swap for a mint black leather interior?

I know i should have found a Z with them already in but the ones i did see weren't suitable for various reasons. I don't mind having to travel, but i'm not looking at parting with any cash as my interior is in a perfect condition. I'll even do all the work to swap everything over :D So if you fancy a bit of black let me know. Oh, even if you only have the seats that'll be fine as i can get the steering wheel and gear knob and maybe the handbrake as well from elsewhere :thumbs:

I can see me getting inundated with replies :snack::snack: not :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey steve,

you have been quiet mate. How is Zed life again :teeth:

i hope to see you next weekend and pick up my gounding wires ;) and maybe time for some beers.

i sure you would find someone soon enough for the swap. god luck mate :thumbs:

:band:

You got photo's steve?

I will get some up of mine if your interested

Instead of photo's how about meeting up half way sometime. I know Bennet wants to pop down and pick up his pressie :D so we could turn it into a mini-meet.

Inspecting each others trim first hand is better than pics on the net i'd say :thumbs:

Let me know what you think.

I am interested mate. Just dont have the budget this month to make extra trips :dry: So it will be easier for me to take pics and show them to you online. I will take your word about the condition of yours.

Where are you from? I could arrange to come up your way 1 day if it aint too far :thumbs:

Here are some pics

Drivers seat just needs some love as with all the seats i have seen are like this but isn't bad. Passanger is pretty much mint as is wheel and handbrake. The gear knob metal plate is just a little worn.

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

Looks good to me, i can come up to you and do the swap if you're happy. Just let me know when you are free and we'll arrange it. :thumbs:

would you say yours are in similar condition? If they are then i am happy to do the transplant

I'll try and get some up today sometime, but i am going out for the day so it all depends what time i get back, will do my best though.

Speaking to nurrish yesterday he said he also wanted the old ERS front bumper as part of the deal!! :lol:

YOU wouldn't do anything with it :p