Cara and Doug S Wedding thread

Stew

Thanks for all the congratulations and kind words :D

Cara was a stunning bride and I'm a very lucky man!! We had a fantastic day and everything went to plan thanks to Cara's hard work organising everything.

:-D

Cara was a stunning bride and I'm a very lucky man!! We had a fantastic day and everything went to plan thanks to Cara's hard work organising everything.

And you surely have to take credit for turning up! That is the Grooms main job afterall isn't it Doug? :lol:

are you still allowed on here? I thought it was Cara's domain! :lol:;)

I haven't been online in a few days (back to work today, boo!) and I'm touched to see all the replies - thanks to everybody who has congratulated us :clap: Back to reality now, don't think it has quite sunk in yet. What am I going to do with all my time now that the planning is over :lol:

I haven't been online in a few days (back to work today, boo!) and I'm touched to see all the replies - thanks to everybody who has congratulated us :clap: Back to reality now, don't think it has quite sunk in yet. What am I going to do with all my time now that the planning is over :lol:

Congratulations Cara and Doug :yahoo: :bye: sorry just spotted this thread (only got home yesterday) looks like a grand day out indeed -you both look fab :D

re: what are you going to do now? - well foruming and get some Scots meets organised :lol:

B)