Finger Applicators

clarkie34

Bought some of these the other week and decided to give them a try today.I bought them for applying dressings to the wing mirror brackets and also the window seals.Turned out they do a very good job with very little mess.

I must admit that they are larger than i thought.From the web site pic i was expecting to get 1 maybe 2 fingers in at most but all 4 will fit.

Anyway here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.carnaubawaxshop.co.uk/shop/v ... uct_id=147

Likewise, I am starting to get sarky comments from the neighbours about how often and for how long I spend washing the car. This would really give them ammunition ... ! :boxing:

thank god im not the only one, just the other day i got, "you spending another 5 hours washing, you'll rub the paint off soon!"

Bringing this thread out of the gutter. :surrender:

Hmm the neigbours already think I'm a bit mental washing the car every second day, I'm sure that they would be the icing on the cake for them :lol:

You only have to worry if they arrive with a white coat.

That is my neighbours favourite comment - 'you'll rub the paint off''

Lol, little does he know, :lol: anyone would think our Zeds had thin paint. :blink::p

So Clarkie, when you've received the applicators, can you let us know after you've detailed your Zed what your thoughts are re the applicators.