Finally got round to taking a couple of pics!

Jak

Sorry its taken so long!!

Let me know what you think! the GTR is for sale so give me a PM if your interested the number plate can be included too! (it's not mine unfortunatly, but a friend of my dads, i have been in it though and its amazing, nuff said!)

Also just got proper insurance on my Z (was on a cover note till now waiting till i turned 21 so i could get a better deal!) got it for 779.58 from admiral - pretty good i thought beings as i only turned 21 on monday!

anyway..... on to the pics!!

P1000003.jpg

P1000002.jpg

P1000014.jpg

P1000013.jpg

Many Thanks

Jak

Thanks for all the comments guys!

The reason for sale is that the owner has now bought a house n Florida and is going out there 6 months a year, he loves the car but sees letting it stand for 6months every year as wastefull, shame though cos it only has 650 miles on it!

And no he would not accept 30k!!

Sorry if typed badly, using an iPhone!!!

Jak

Particularly like the last two pics. Crop them, would be lovely. B) Oh, and the GTR is ok. :lol:

ps. You've inspired us to carry around our cameras more. So many times you miss a fantastic pic, because you don't have a camera with you at the time.

Thanks Again for all the comments

Bronzee - I know what you mean about the camera thing, i take mine a fair few places, but i knew about this meet in advance so came prepared! Took loads of pictures of my swift gti when i had it, just havnt had much opportunity since getting the Z, Will try and get some more of it on its own next time, without something else in there somewhat stealing the lime light :lol:

Jak