BREMBO calipers etc for sale UPDATED YET AGAIN!!!

sunset350z

New clutch lines @ £5 each plus delivery

OEM strut brace, open to offers :thumbs: 2 of these for sale......ideal for experimenting different colour schemes with!!! But are in good condition!!

2 new bottom hoses 1 BLUE SFS and a BLACK SAMCO again open to offers :thumbs:how about a fiver each plus postage,........ handy as a spare hose and cheaper than standard hoses :thumbs:

2 brand new Mag Power II oil filters part no. OF-03A £10 delivered Doesn't fit 350z, but fits 300zx and skylines ;)**1 left**

OEM Black standard gear-lever gaiter offers £5 anyone?

OEM nissan burger badge for the engine cover £7.50 free delivery

Full standard exhaust system off 2005 car in very good condition, £100 plus delivery costs.open to offers

Pair of standard catalytic converters, £100 plus delivery.

Standard oem intake pipe and oem air box, offers please ........if you want to go back to the standard box for better breathing look no further!!!

Standard Bonnet stay £15 free delivery .....get it chromed or painted to add to the engine bay bling!!!

Standard aerial £7.50 free delivery ......get a spare aerial in case some low life runs away with your stubby!!!

Standard air scoop thingy that sits in front of the air box, £15 free delivery

Twin cup holder that replaces the ashtray on pre facelift Zeds, very convenient for long journeys with a passenger :thumbs:£30 free delivery

Also have New Denso iridium spark plugs, 2 left for a tenner :thumbs:

Brand new 2006on radio fascia £15

Stainless steel special edition "Z" cup saucer and spoon which came from the geneva motor show when the 350Z was first launched. Looking for £50 with free delivery Would look good in your display cabinet

And thats it i think. :thumbs:

If you need pics let me know and i'll put them up. Cheers for looking.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about £40 quid delivered on a set of lines...? Im very skint from buying my rx7 :lol:

eBay take over 10% dont forget... :p

Finally got round to posting them yesterday, you should get them tomorrow or monday :thumbs:

Nice one matey!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bennet, just checked the filter and it doesn't fit the 350z unfortunately. Does fit skylines though :lol:

The Z outdoor cover is genuine Nissan, but it may not fit your car as you have a spoiler fitted :thumbdown: You are willing to do a trial fit though if you like.

Still waiting for my nurby stickers ;)

Hi Bennet, just checked the filter and it doesn't fit the 350z unfortunately. Does fit skylines though :lol:

The Z outdoor cover is genuine Nissan, but it may not fit your car as you have a spoiler fitted :thumbdown: You are willing to do a trial fit though if you like.

Still waiting for my nurby stickers ;)

Hi Steve,

Longtime bud. Don't mind trying to trial fit the cover ;). i'll get the Mag II for Envy then. Would the INvoauto CAI kit fit without removing the NS windscreen washer bottle? i need a CAI to make space for my cusco oil catch otherwise i was very happy with my HKS hybrid filter :p It seem with the popular makes(AEM, Injen, R-tune),the washer bottle would have to go :dry: but not so keen.

you would not believe that i only sent the sticker on friday when i saw it lying on my secretary's table in an envelope :scare:

She has been stressed lately and may have forgotten to post it as i requested on her way home :lol:

How is it going with you anyway? did your contract come through? or have you been quietly modding your zed away and waiting to surprise us in the next meet ;)

Should catch up soon. I will give you a call before unlike last time :lol:

Bennet you are welcome to pop up any time for the trial fit. We can also see if you can get the CAI on without removing the washer bottle, but i'm pretty sure it needs to come off. :thumbs:

I've also got a set of genuine nissan car mats spare that need to find a new home say £25 delivered.

Bennet you are welcome to pop up any time for the trial fit. We can also see if you can get the CAI on without removing the washer bottle, but i'm pretty sure it needs to come off. :thumbs:

I've also got a set of genuine nissan car mats spare that need to find a new home say £25 delivered.

Ok mate we have a deal and a date ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How much you asking for the brembos mate? Depending on a few other things i may be purchasing i could be interested :thumbs:

Make me an offer, bearing in mind Bennet sold his for £950 with used discs. If you dont want the discs then obviously it will be less. The goodridge brakelines are connected to the calipers as an added bonus :thumbs: