BREMBO calipers etc for sale UPDATED YET AGAIN!!!

sunset350z

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello peeps, just to let you all know that the brembo calipers and discs are back up for sale :headhurt:

Unfortunately the guy who was buying them for his S13 200sx was given the wrong info about the rears fitting ok. He brought the money and his S14 hubs to trial fit. The fronts would fit with a bit of spacing which was fine, but the rears were a no go due to the handbrake set up. He offered to buy the fronts but there's no point splitting these.

So, if anyone is interested in replacing their basic JDM brakes, then this set up would be everything you need to convert to UK spec, with the added bonus of goodridge brake hoses and a brand new set of EBC front and rear discs. Pads are included but they are slightly used. I would recommend new pads with new discs but thats entirely up to the buyer.

I will add pics shortly once i've uploaded them. Thanks.

Hello peeps, just to let you all know that the brembo calipers and discs are back up for sale :headhurt:

Unfortunately the guy who was buying them for his S13 200sx was given the wrong info about the rears fitting ok. He brought the money and his S14 hubs to trial fit. The fronts would fit with a bit of spacing which was fine, but the rears were a no go due to the handbrake set up. He offered to buy the fronts but there's no point splitting these.

So, if anyone is interested in replacing their basic JDM brakes, then this set up would be everything you need to convert to UK spec, with the added bonus of goodridge brake hoses and a brand new set of EBC front and rear discs. Pads are included but they are slightly used. I would recommend new pads with new discs but thats entirely up to the buyer.

I will add pics shortly once i've uploaded them. Thanks.

Steve,

Sad to hear your deal fell through and hope yopu can make it to Nurburg still. i have been thinking hard of coming along but i will rather get the whole car set up before my next trip and moreso i prefer weekday to weekends ;)

I am still gobsmacked the brakes have'nt gone but i think the pics will do it now as people can see what they are going to get.

There was so much interest when i had mine up for sale even after it sold .....so unless they have all got the s--t JDM brakes upgraded with the brembos or after market items they will be along shortly.

GLWTS mate :thumbs: