Bedford on Monday!! Fear me!!! RRRROOOOOOAAAARRRR

Greekman

Well my boy warrior is ready for his first visit ever at Bedford autodrome..... :yahoo::boxing::drive1

Brakes, clutch, suspension, tyres and serviced....all ready!!!! :#1:

Cambers 240 front and 250 rear and front toe / \ 1.....so far feels absolutely totally utterly magnificent on the road and its a struggle to powerslide with ESP off....plus front end grip is endless :yahoo:

Will be posting pics and comments on monday...for now i am off for some nitrogen in the PS2s.... :p:teeth:

Well my boy warrior is ready for his first visit ever at Bedford autodrome..... :yahoo::boxing::drive1

Brakes, clutch, suspension, tyres and serviced....all ready!!!! :#1:

Cambers 240 front and 250 rear and front toe / \ 1.....so far feels absolutely totally utterly magnificent on the road and its a struggle to powerslide with ESP off....plus front end grip is endless :yahoo:

Will be posting pics and comments on monday...for now i am off for some nitrogen in the PS2s.... :p:teeth:

Just make sure you've got your quiet exhaust on, the NIMBYs will have you otherwise...!

Enjoy the day, you doing the full GT circuit?

Only got stock exhaust...so no danger... :thumbs:

Yes its the full GT circuit...3.6 miles or smth i think!!! i wont get bored! :yahoo::boxing::drive1

Just make sure you've got your quiet exhaust on, the NIMBYs will have you otherwise...!

Enjoy the day, you doing the full GT circuit?

Only got stock exhaust...so no danger... :thumbs:

Yes its the full GT circuit...3.6 miles or smth i think!!! i wont get bored! :yahoo::boxing::drive1

Just make sure you dont cook anything ;) Bedford is a nice easy circuit with a good mix of corners so you should have fun :thumbs:

:lol: if i need new disks and pads again i ll flip!!! :lol:

And I'll tell you, you were doing it wrong :p

Just make sure you dont cook anything ;) Bedford is a nice easy circuit with a good mix of corners so you should have fun :thumbs:

:lol: if i need new disks and pads again i ll flip!!! :lol:

And I'll tell you, you were doing it wrong :p

I find the back end of the circuit dull as ditchwater since they put all the hairpins in. You would think that they would be fun, but I actually find them tedious.

Best bit for me is the P hairpin leading up to the back straight. Always find a different line through there everytime, really tricky little set of corners to master.

I find the back end of the circuit dull as ditchwater since they put all the hairpins in. You would think that they would be fun, but I actually find them tedious.

Best bit for me is the P hairpin leading up to the back straight. Always find a different line through there everytime, really tricky little set of corners to master.

Went there but forgot to take my driving license with me. Spoke to the insurance company and the dealership that i bought the car from and no one had a copy. Its a european one so the the DVLA didnt have any records either....focused events where adamant that i could not go on the track without them seeing my driving license so after a 2h 45min drive from Hull to Bedford i just left...... :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: