FS: Cusco Strut Brace

Ian

Selling my Cusco strut brace. Could do with getting the ends repainted, the one side has had some paint scraped off it :blush: I will supply new bolts but you will need some washers to get it to clear the plenum if you have a plenum spacer. It will not fit with a Kinetix plenum :)

DSC_2094.jpg

I will get some close up pics of the ends tomorrow :)

£80+delivery (I dont have a box big enough to post it at the moment but I will wrap it in bubble wrap & cardboard to post it to you, unless you want to collect it)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling my Cusco strut brace. Could do with getting the ends repainted, the one side has had some paint scraped off it :blush: I will supply new bolts but you will need some washers to get it to clear the plenum if you have a plenum spacer. It will not fit with a Kinetix plenum :)

DSC_2094.jpg

I will get some close up pics of the ends tomorrow :)

£80+delivery (I dont have a box big enough to post it at the moment but I will wrap it in bubble wrap & cardboard to post it to you, unless you want to collect it)

i'll take it :teeth:

any idea how much postage may be?

and im assuming it comes with the blue coloured bits as well :blush:

also is it difficult to fit or will i have any problems getting it on or anything?

Its provisionally sold to someone else, but if for any reason they pull out then its yours :thumbs:

also is it difficult to fit or will i have any problems getting it on or anything?

Its provisionally sold to someone else, but if for any reason they pull out then its yours :thumbs:

:( , send me a pm if they pull out then :thumbs:

:( , send me a pm if they pull out then :thumbs: