2004 (04) UK 350z, Kuro black, 75k miles, £9500ono

letank87

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted on here (as I no longer have my zed....hope ab350z is still enjoying her!).

A friend of mine at work (Nissan Technical Centre Europe) is selling his zed so I thought I'd help him out by posting it up on here. It's been well looked after and looks like a bargain Kuro! Please call him if interested.

2004/ 04, Manual, 75k miles, Kuro Black, non-GT spec with Rays Alloys, UK spec car with full Nissan main dealer service history, genuine 350z floor and boot mats, boot tonneau cover, ‘Armourfend’ paint protection film, Nokia phone kit, One previous owner, Extras inc. hardback book, literature and baseball cap. Well looked after, no expense spared. £9,500ono.

Neill 07967727683

Welcome back! Still got your old Z, made a few mods to it and taking extra special care! Had to put the number plate back to normal cos the fuzz made a noise about the screw cap!! Other than that its been over 18 months of very happy hassle free motoring!!

Lovely looking Kuro.

If I had the money I would be well tempted, but I have a hefty mortgage, a wedding to save up for and a costly trip to NZ in January! :blush:

I'm currently camping it up in a mk1 MX5. What a car tho!!! :drive1

Nothing wrong with MX5s. :teeth:

If I had the money I would be well tempted, but I have a hefty mortgage, a wedding to save up for and a costly trip to NZ in January! :blush:

If your a woman :p

:bleh:

and a hairdresser

and a hairdresser

:yawn::lol:

• 1 month later...