Mobile phone - where do you keep yours?

Mark-UK

I cringe when i see people putting lipstick on and fluffing their hair in the mirror at traffic lights and roundabouts etc

...and that's just Louis! :lol:

Tut tut!! You forgot me too Digsy :lol:

Back to topic... mine goes in the centre cubby.

My last phone dropped nicely into the tape player. It got a little hot but worked perfectly. My current phone is a blackberry so I take slightly better care of it and have it on charge whenever I'm in the car so it sits in the cup holders. No ash tray in my car. In fact I gave up smoking last Jan.

In the ashtray :thumbs:

+1, well for one of them. Have two. Or in the hangbag. I don't use the phones when I am driving, it's more so I don't forget them when getting in and out of the car, or if I wish to make a call when I've reached the destination.

if we keep on this way car audio will be banned as well as smoking in the car

Lol, it should be. :p:lol:

I cringe when i see people putting lipstick on and fluffing their hair in the mirror at traffic lights and roundabouts etc - makes me embarrassed to be a woman driver! :lol:

I have to admit I cringe too. Concentration is key.

Am I the only one without and Ashtray???

Am I the only one without and Ashtray???

My last phone dropped nicely into the tape player. It got a little hot but worked perfectly. My current phone is a blackberry so I take slightly better care of it and have it on charge whenever I'm in the car so it sits in the cup holders. No ash tray in my car. In fact I gave up smoking last Jan.

We don't get an ash tray or lighter.