Is it safe to rev a VQ35DE to 7200 rpm?

IanS16

Each of those posts took about 5 minutes as I am on a very slow GPRS link and have a keyboars fault on my laptop. T his means I have to use an on screen keypad which is very slow.

I am on my MDA now.

When the unit was on Wilkys 03 car he had it in the dealers and they could read it fine.

Where I park I need to have about a quarter tank to get in over bumps. The neareat v power is a fair drive away. I put the ecu in for Wales to prove it worked which it did I wouldn't expext someone else to risk trying it I don't need my car every day.

Why Ia He has helped me out a few times and had a dyno booked.

Back to the laptop now. :byebye:

Each of those posts took about 5 minutes as I am on a very slow GPRS link and have a keyboars fault on my laptop. T his means I have to use an on screen keypad which is very slow.

I am on my MDA now.

When the unit was on Wilkys 03 car he had it in the dealers and they could read it fine.

Where I park I need to have about a quarter tank to get in over bumps. The neareat v power is a fair drive away. I put the ecu in for Wales to prove it worked which it did I wouldn't expext someone else to risk trying it I don't need my car every day.

Why Ia He has helped me out a few times and had a dyno booked.

Back to the laptop now. :byebye:

Good luck with the laptop mate, you need to get it fixed asap :lol:

Good luck with the laptop mate, you need to get it fixed asap :lol:

Needs to just buy a new one! What about one of those netbooks? They are only a couple of hundred quid, should be quite good for on a boat being small, light and good battery life ;)

Very nice purchase Ian, look forward to seeing it at the next meet B):thumbs:

Not sure if Ian will be willing to remove his interior panels just to show you a metal box!!

So just for you, since you love a picture.. :wacko:

Z33_ECU_VQ35HR_large.jpg

By the way, its a Mines version but the Nismo one looks very similar!!!