dc sports cat back exhaust **UPDATED pg4 VID pg5**

scottsoulby

hi,

ive been offered the above for 200 pounds, its had a little damage to the rear cans, which very bent slightly and bent back due to an accident, they are now staright but can apparently tell where they were bent, plus its only 25mins away from me,

do you think its worth it? i can always get the cans replaced, i cant find any sound clips so ive no idea how it sounds?

[attachment=0]dcs_350z.jpg[/attachment]

depends bud, what do you have on at the moment ?, and for £200 you cant really go wrong i suppose, how bad is the damadge. Then again i have read that you lose power with the dual, someone im sure will be along to confirm this though. Might be worth getting in touch with 3FIDDYZ, he knows a thign or two about power to mod ratio :thumbs:

i just have the standard exhaust at the moment, with it de-silencered, which im sure lost a fair bit of power so i was going to replace it anyway,

the guy said he didnt notice any power lose so it cant be any worse than i have now,

ive just bargained him down to 180 so im off to pick it up now :teeth:

pics to come...................

Iv got a dc sports true dual,dont mind meetin if your not far away and in my opinion they sound awesome and they have been discontinued like martin said, so quite rare now unless its the newer model which has a y section like standard and is quieter but def worth that money either way :thumbs:

Is it the guy in Hull?

From the looks of the picture it may have been involved in a rear end accident.... If thats the case it may be more than just the box... Looks pretty bent...

Still £180 and some welding it may be ok!

i've got the invidia true dual which is similar, i haven't noticed any power loss. paid £200 for mine and spent another £160 having a new flexi-joint welded in as the old one had snapped.

my main problem was finding somewhere to tig weld it. as not many garages actually do it.

yeah it had been in a rear end crash, but only a small one, the Cans army particularly round but he has given me 2 new cans to get fitted, I'm currently at bush watching it get fitted, there not meant to do it but I offered beer and cash

yeah it had been in a rear end crash, but only a small one, the Cans army particularly round but he has given me 2 new cans to get fitted, I'm currently at bush watching it get fitted, there not meant to do it but I offered beer and cash

Was that written on an Iphone or a Blackberry Storm???!?!

Good luck with the fitting and hope there isnt any other cracks :)

just got back from having it fitted, sounds DEEP and loud, a really nice tone, so im happy, got back the power i lost from the old de-silenced exhaust i had so feel alot better and smoother to drive,

it needs a bit of sorting, like the angle of the pipes and need to sort out the end pipes, which i will get done asap....

and of course a clean and a bumper tuck which ill do on friday

so piccies...

2002.jpg

2001.jpg

sound clips to come

wow that has to be the quickest buy and fit :lol:, i was on here earlier and you was saying your going to get it, i come back and its on the car :yahoo::thumbs:

:lol: i have the problem of when i want something, i get it

think it took 3 hours to knowing it was available to having it fitted.. :thumbs: definetly a quick fit