06 Silver JDM 350Z only 11k Miles SOLD

JDM Lover

Hi All,

Some of you will be aware of my recent mission to return my Zed as near to OEM spec as possible. The project has now been completed and so the car is now for sale at a much lower price than previously advertised.

Gone are the NISMO suspension, NISMO exhaust and BREMBO brakes, but it still has the NISMO clutch, NISMO rear spoiler and latter year LED tail lights. I also still have the original GT4 alloys (with nearly new Bridgestones) that this car came with so depending on striking a deal, I may switch them back onto the car.

Here it is on Pistonheads...

http://pistonheads.com/sales/988137.htm

I've looked around at current advertised prices and can't see an MY06 available for less than this price.

I hope its realistically priced considering the clean condition and mileage, but nevertheless, as I need to sell, if someone is interested I'm always happy to negotiate a little bit..... :)

Regards

Parvin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed that this is Pistonheads. I really think that the decals would put a lot of people off. I would suggest taking them off and this should sell quickly at that price.

Free bump too! ;)

I noticed that this is Pistonheads. I really think that the decals would put a lot of people off. I would suggest taking them off and this should sell quickly at that price.

Free bump too! ;)

Hey Digsy,

Thanks for the bump.

I appreciate the advice but I think its not the superficial decals thats prevented a sale so far, its actually the Nismo clutch. Its very hard, very twitchy, a little 'Ferrari-esque' you might say - all in all it takes some getting used to and in traffic it wears you out! On the plus-side its perfect for any one who likes to drive their Zed HARD. The aftermarket ECU delivers more power than a standard Zed too :) . It really is a bargain.

Nevertheless, I'm interested to hear opinions from fellow forum members. Decals - would you keep them or get rid....?????

Cheers.

I agree with Digsy on the decals

I remember looking at this car on pistionheads or this website when I was looking to purchase a 350z.The extra specs are impressive but I did not know if the decals could be easily be removed or I had to take the car to a bodyshop to get this removed which would then be a real hassle, one which most buyer would not want after spending over £10k on a car.

As a buyer in the current 350z market - I do love the car and tempted but the decals are putting me off.

The clutch well that would depend on a test drive :D , but defo no no to the decals but keep the nismo on the bonnet thats just cool.

Jazz

Well, this weekend, I decided to go with the majority opinion and remove the decals from the car. It was a very long process but eventually all of the stickers came off without leaving any marks - the hardest bit was getting all the adhesive off the paintwork without scratching the surface. All in all i'm pleased with the result. I ran out of time so will finish off the bonnet next week. I actually think it does look better - Anyway, suffice to say that I hope its more attractive to potential buyers...

Here's a couple of interim pics...post-2493-135011862367_thumb.jpgpost-2493-135011862398_thumb.jpg

If I didnt have my Zed, I would snap your arm to get this!!

Cheers Jerry, buy this one and flog yours lol :p Seriously though its a beast of a car and now the mods are pretty subtle (apart from the spoiler hehe).

looks like the 'de-stickered' look has done the trick - I've had 3 phone enquiries today and 2 viewings booked in this week.

Here's the updated PH ad...

http://pistonheads.com/sales/988137.htm

Cheers

• 1 month later...

OK i've been out of the country on business for a few weeks, but I'm back now and relisted my car on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-NISSAN-350Z- ... 286.c0.m14

I can't believe no one has taken this off my hands at this price - I've looked around and can't find an 06 model anywhere in this price range (jdm or uk spec). If you're thinking its priced so low so there must be something wrong with it, WELL THERE ISN'T! Its only done just over 12k miles and is totally flawless.

Just to illustrate how low the price is, I tried out the webuyanycar.com valuation online - even these supposed rip-off merchants are offering over £11k for it (even taking into account its an 'import'). So, if no one wants a bargain, I may be tempted to cash in with these guys - but I would rather it goes to someone here who will appreciate it!

Cheers